• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[AIRDROP] Varnix - Integrating software professionals use with cryptocurrencies

WEBSITE▲ WHITEPAPER▲ AIRDROP▲ Vote▲ Facebook▲ Twitter▲ Linkedin▲ Medium▲ Discord▲ Telegram▲ Github▲

5A9VLev.png

8oBv7rH.png

CjX9SOk.png

GwdtAwl.png

SkIIE5j.png

NFWRwQV.png

1m3DZtn.png

sGxdYar.png

tpVFjOD.png

vEyVOX3.png

WEBSITE▲ WHITEPAPER▲ AIRDROP▲ Vote▲ Facebook▲ Twitter▲ Linkedin▲ Medium▲ Discord▲ Telegram▲ Github▲

Hey, this is Aleks.

I have finished the system architecture and I decided that our way to go is to start implementing immediately.
I know we got a lot to prove, so my team and I will just be working quietly on delivering the best solution it can.

It does mean that we will be delaying the bounty campaign, pre-sale and the roadmap.
But on the flip side, we will be working freely toward a working version of the application which I believe will make our project more attractive to users.

I truly want to make this project happen and see it being used to conduct business.
I know it is possible because I have worked in a similar fashion before and that is why I want to build this and share it with everyone.

Our sole focus will be technology implementation and development and any shorter-term updates will be related to them.
So yeah, we will be spending our next few weeks coding the architecture that I designed.

Stay tuned.

Back