• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

After Two Years, White House Finally Responds to Snowden Pardon Petition — With a "No"

There is no rule of law for those really in charge, I give you an example from the UK,
parliment voted against attacking Syria 2 year ago which also (temporarly) stopped the Americans also making war with yet another country,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783
'David Cameron said he would respect the defeat of a government motion by 285-272, ruling out joining US-led strikes.'

Last week it become known that the UK had been secretly bombing Syria for months, MPs were said to be outraged.
Cameron said he did NOT care what parliment wanted, if he wanted to he could attack any country he wanted and it was upto him, votes do
not matter any more, they have an agenda and nothing will stop that,
http://stopwar.org.uk/news/british-government-makes-mockery-of-parliament-by-secretly-bombing-syria

There is no rule of law for those really in charge, I give you an example from the UK,
parliment voted against attacking Syria 2 year ago which also (temporarly) stopped the Americans also making war with yet another country,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783
'David Cameron said he would respect the defeat of a government motion by 285-272, ruling out joining US-led strikes.'

Last week it become known that the UK had been secretly bombing Syria for months, MPs were said to be outraged.
Cameron said he did NOT care what parliment wanted, if he wanted to he could attack any country he wanted and it was upto him, votes do
not matter any more, they have an agenda and nothing will stop that,
http://stopwar.org.uk/news/british-government-makes-mockery-of-parliament-by-secretly-bombing-syria

i agree
they are making up their own rules ... until ... until eventually the people will be fed up !

Sure Snowden (for the general american) is still enemy #1
as the US media hyped that as 'terrorism" and the usual BS
he is honestly screwed even though the educated people understand by now how well he did
and what his intentions were. sorry for him, must suck to be stuck in russia ! :sad:

i agree
they are making up their own rules ... until ... until eventually the people will be fed up !

Sure Snowden (for the general american) is still enemy #1
as the US media hyped that as 'terrorism" and the usual BS
he is honestly screwed even though the educated people understand by now how well he did
and what his intentions were. sorry for him, must suck to be stuck in russia ! :sad:

The military industrial complex works closely together with big pharma and the government, anyone who threatens to stop the war drums such as Snowden or Assange must be eliminated.
At the moment in Europe we have farmers and the economy seriously damaged by American forced sanctions because of a supposed invasion by Russia into the Ukraine that didn't happen, Victoria Nuland even admitted that they spent something like 5 billion dollars couping the Ukraine.
Washington is in charge, our 'local' governments are only there for show and suck up to their fee paying masters.

With 140 million people living there by choice there are certainly places which suck more...picture Assange...

Lol
You are totally right !
I did not mean it like that , but if you do not wanna be there (and it sounds like he does not) it sucks !
And sure Assange is double screwed ! (He must go crazy in there, or they must go crazy on him, as I do not think he is the easiest person to be around)

Lol
You are totally right !
I did not mean it like that , but if you do not wanna be there (and it sounds like he does not) it sucks !
And sure Assange is double screwed ! (He must go crazy in there, or they must go crazy on him, as I do not think he is the easiest person to be around)
Hes got heart problems from the bad life style, the thing that governments and whales have in common is that they both can wait a long long time.

''The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law.
It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness,
through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison.
They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist.''

Hes got heart problems from the bad life style, the thing that governments and whales have in common is that they both can wait a long long time.

Snowden ? (Dam Vodka)

Assange ? (Dam coffee and cigarettes)

''The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law.
It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness,
through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison.
They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist.''

Amen to that !
http://www.execonn.com/matt/Docs/Marciniak.htm

Yer and this is someone who said he never stopped moving around ever since he was a kid, I think he lived in something like 37 houses in his life. Its like caging a bear.

Ok I take Russian than
+ the vodka and the heart problems from that

Back