Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

A Potential Goldmine: Making The #FirstDashWallet Campaign Permanent

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by TaoOfSatoshi, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

hi congratulations on this wonderful project ,i think we should make it much bigger

here are few of my suggestions

ask users to click a selfie and lets use facial recognition to make sure they are not cheating the system along with verifying a OTP in SMS ( over all takes less than 1 minute)
    once they pass lets give $5 immediately in dash ( this will give them real confidence that it works)

Now for every friend they refer ( for those who signs up & verifies ) they will get $5 too.

This is much simpler for the user as well as for us to track people.

i reckon we should roll this out in a country specific way , my favorite countries are venezuela and nigeria , both these places are suffering from hyperinflation , venezuela ( massively so ) and people are keen to look for an alternative

lets target 50-100,000 signs up per month from a particular country and i reckon this will put us in super spot compared to the rest of the coins

2. solarguy

solarguy Active Member

Targeted, effective marketing in Venezuela, India, Nigeria, etc etc etc, BY ITSELF could take Dash to the moon, and do more good for the regular folks in those countries than all the foreign aid the US and other countries pour in there. What precise shape that takes, and what is the most effective marketing in terms of Dash per person introduced/converted, that's where I hope a new CMO, or a new Core Team Marketing group will emerge and run with this, along with a dozen other effective strategies.

The key will be measurable goals in a feedback loop to refine the approach.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pete - DashCrypto

This "trustthyself" profile is used by Amanda's "manservant" -- Pete. Pete Eyre to be specific. There is another gent named Pieter, who put in a proposal called "Project Jet Plane."

4. solarguy

solarguy Active Member

Excellent, and best wishes in the new adventure to you both.

5. TanteStefana

TanteStefana Grizzled Member
    Foundation Member

I've honed my thoughts, and I have to say that my issues are with the lack of information to the greater crypto world and beyond. Even Dash community members don't see what the big deal is with Evolution, "after all, many coins have these services on web wallets". If Dashers don't understand, then we have a problem. What Evolution brings to the table solves everything in the most decentralized way. Everything.

But nobody knows. I don't want to lure ignorant people in to "invest" I want to lure people in to SEE, and Understand and hopefully get behind Dash because it's the best.

Going to conferences is one thing, but making videos explaining what makes Dash different would reach a heck of a lot more people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

Exactly , please focus on selected countries , my favouries are nigeria and venezueala , both have limited population , both are suffering from hyperinflation and if we can get 2-3% of population using dash using our $5 offer , we can start a snow ball effect.

again lets spend a good amount on this intiative and have solid fraud prevention

@TanteStefana yes dash evolution is great , that's why we are all here , but please understand marketing is equally important , i really wish the core gets it ,

The biggest reason bitcoin is so popular is because it's got this massive head start in people's mind , to break that is not that easy one simple evolution trick is not enough

we absolutely have to make full and right use of marketing dollars , without which some one can copy and take over

the real unfortunate thing is , none of core has any focused and committed marketing methodology , really unfortunate.

7. DAOMN

DAOMN Member

Does this evaluation of the first dash wallet campaign from Evan and Ryan's recent open letter seem a little dismissive to anyone else?
    "Even though we would discourage repeated giveaways, the recently completed giveaway is not wasteful....We might gain some valuable insights from this data, and we encourage analysis of the results."

8. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    @TaoOfSatoshi is that you, or your account has been hacked?

Let me remind here in this thread, what I have proposed a long long time ago, and what @TaoOfSatoshi voted on it.
    If it is really you, and if you have really change your mind, then please change your vote and you will be forgiven.

And if you want to be forgiven even more , then support (with your vote) the proof of individuality campaign.

[​IMG]

#98 demo, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1