• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A Motivational Rant for Miners

I see a lot of miners (and haters) on the web complaining about the rising difficulty of coins like Litecoins and even Darkcoin. Miners are selling their rigs because they're only making $5 a day. Can I get a Boo Hoo? Roger that. Yes, five dollars a day is down right laughable, but you have to look past the chump change you're making everyday. You have to tell yourself "I'm not making $5 a day. I'm making $1,000 a day" and you have to BELIEVE IT.

All of the Bitcoin millionaires had that same exact mindset. They BELIEVED Bitcoin would increase in value even though it wasn't taken very seriously, but they kept mining for those two coins a day. Now look at them. Filthy fucking rich. Lazy slackers say "I wish I could go back in time and mine Bitcoin!" I say, "Fuck Bitcoin and fuck the past." The past is gone and it's not coming back. We missed that gold rush. Who cares. The only people who do care are those who sit around wishing life that was a lot better. Can I get a Boo Hoo?

Bitcoin will see it's competition just like Myspace did. I don't believe that Litecoin is the Facebook of crypto. It could be Darkcoin. It could be a crypto that hasn't even come out yet. All I know is that in several years from now people will look at us and say "I wish I could go back time and do what they did!" They'll be commenting on our 2 year old Youtube videos saying "They must be millionaires by now."

Mine the shit out of any coin valued under a dollar and hold on to it like it's a loaf of bread during the Irish famine OR trade it for Darkcoin. We're all going to be filthy fucking rich! Never give up and keep fucking mining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a Booyah?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great for miners! Very motivational. I myself tried mining once but it just doesn't work on a laptop!!

Gave up pretty quick... Now I just buy and wait.

That's great for miners! Very motivational. I myself tried mining once but it just doesn't work on a laptop!!

Gave up pretty quick... Now I just buy and wait.

You can always mine with the $40 Raspberry Pi and attach your hardware to that. But buying DRK or trading for it is a better way to go than mining for it. Waiting 10 days to mine 1 DRK coin makes no sense at this point. Even if it's worth $100 in a year that's still $100 per 10 days which sucks. BUT I could be worth $1,000 in 5 years and then 10 days to mine coin isn't so bad. Even still, buying them with cash it the way to go.

Back