• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A gateway in to the music industry for Dash.

Would you support this project?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Freewyo

Hello everyone!

My name is Freewyo, I am a professional rapper / singer / songwriter & producer.

As an independent artist and long term cryptocurrency enthusiast, I will be honoured with the chance to be a sponsored promoter and work alongside the Dash community.

I can guarantee to generate and execute a diverse range of advertising to what I believe is a totally fresh new audience for Dash. And essentially, its greater good.

The size of my role as a musician and influential public figure to a young, yet heavily libertarian demographic, is growing rapidly. And I believe that my proposed advertisements will generate a significant increase in traffic towards Dash.

The majority of my demographic are males in between the ages of 18-25 years old.
And in my experienced opinion, that is a perfect demographic for Dash to market towards.

I state this not only because young adults are continuously looking for new ways to grow financially. But also because, I strongly believe that my demographic as an artist in particular, is amongst the rare, positive and motivational side of the Hip Hop genre. Which includes a lot of people who actually wish to excel in life. Therefore, my audience will be highly interested in Dash and the freedom it allows.

As I write this, my total social media following is currently 263k people.
Ranging from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, My domain, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Instagram and many more. It is also growing rapidly.
Facebook and Youtube however, are my two leading forces in my brands marketing.

Currently, I cover my own production costs, however, advertising costs on my social media channels are yet to be funded. Amazingly, my material is still being viewed by millions of people all around the world.

My request, is to be voted in to become a sponsored promoter, advertising for Dash.
And my guarantee (once funded), is to plug a Dash advertisement in to my new music videos which will be released on my social media channels, every single week.

(I have produced a video sample for your viewing, which I intended to post in this paragraph, however the security spam filter blocked my link, so I will attempt to post the video link in the comment section. Anyway...)

I guarantee that I can generate huge extra exposure for Dash using this ‘video plug’ method. We will receive millions of new views.

Finally, I would like to request funding for these services, being a total of $7000.00 USD in Dash. This funding will cover a full months worth of video advertising.
It will also create a great new platform for Dash and its awareness around the world.

I look forward to working with you all, and I appreciate your time!

Thanks a million.

James ‘Freewyo’ Yoxon.
(I will also post my websites link the comment section for you to view, as I could not post it here, due to the spam filter, thanks guys)

Imo, you're showcasing the wrong track. Personally, I preferred Underground King. But I think maybe you're inflating those views because it had 34K views yet so few comments. And this is the problem with pure advertising; it's not very engaging.

I think lyrically, you're quite good, though personally, I would get some backing singers and work harder on the hooks. Just saying. Can you work "dash - digital cash" into your lyrics? One or two good tracks with "dash" loosely dropped in, would be nice.

If you lowered this to $2000, got yourself a nice hook, and incorporated "dash" into your lyrics, I would vote for it on a punt.

Imo, you're showcasing the wrong track. Personally, I preferred Underground King. But I think maybe you're inflating those views because it had 34K views yet so few comments. And this is the problem with pure advertising; it's not very engaging.

I think lyrically, you're quite good, though personally, I would get some backing singers and work harder on the hooks. Just saying. Can you work "dash - digital cash" into your lyrics? One or two good tracks with "dash" loosely dropped in, would be nice.

If you lowered this to $2000, got yourself a nice hook, and incorporated "dash" into your lyrics, I would vote for it on a punt.

thanks for your feedback buddy :) i will have a good think on this and find a way to add that to the proposal.

Back