• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A Dash Embassy DACH Update from Jans Heinrich Meyer

TaoOfSatoshi

updatepromo.png

Hello Dash community!

Dear masternode owners,

I want to give you a short update about our future plans. Before I start with the outlook, I want to inform you about some major changes in our organisation. But first of all, I want to thank you for funding us during the last cycle. This funding allowed us to pay for liabilities from July and August and saved us from running into insolvency and private debts.
Due to the financial uncertainties of the past two months I decided to cancel almost all contracts we had. This includes the office, associations, contractors and employees. All employees, including Sidem. I offered Sidem to continue working for the Embassy as a freelancer, but he declined due to private reasons. This and the fact that the network doesn’t want us to execute the activities based on the strategy document we have been working on for the last five months, puts me in a very difficult situation, because...

Read more: https://www.dashnation.com/news/dash-embassy-dach-update/

Thanks for reading!

Back