• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A Chinese blog for DASH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup3r

Hello the Dash community, I have been involved in bitcoin for a long time but new to Dash. Now I'm interested in Dash and invested a few. To promote DASH in China, I'm thinking of starting a blog about it.

What do you think about the idea? I will set it up soon.

I've been blogging since 2005, the blog is about tech startups in China and gained some great traffic, however, the income from Google Adsense didn't compensate the hosting fee and my time so I stopped blogging on 2010. I'm still active on Weibo, the Chinese twitter.

I studied English in university, so I'm quite fluent in English, I used to be a journalist and also worked as a translator. In 2013 I started to invest in bitcoin but sold quite earlier this year. Now I hold some BCC and DASH.

I think the concept of DASH is quite good so I'd like to do something for the community. In online forums of China, Moneno has much more exposure than DASH, but after comparison, I think DASH has got more potential, that's how my idea for a blog comes.

I'm happy to answer any questions here, please feel free to ask.

check with the chinese community on QQ (alexy - raico)
there are multiple outlets in china already
cybtc , 8btc and such
the more the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back