• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A call for Donations for Dash Help Support Center.

Giorgio

Dear community,

Our proposal stumbled in the December funding cycle, however we are eager to continue working and providing all our services to the Dash community, even at a reduced scale, that is why it would be of great help for us to receive donations through the address indicated below, in order to raise at least 35 Dash to be able to immediately resume our operations in January, covering the absolute basics.

Donations: Xdpq8jFhPUyn2CUvRCWufJJPUo9CKPtoNt

Dash Help Support Center and its dedicated team have been operating and serving the community almost uninterruptedly since April 2018. In the last 21 months, we have been funded and rewarded with your trust 19 of them, and have achieved substantial results.
...and we look forward to keep working hard to go along with Dash progress and keep achieving new and exiting milestones together!

For Dash Help Support Center, the importance of continuity is to allow us to keep guaranteeing to all our users, partners and businesses, the solidity and trust that has characterized us, not only in Venezuela and Latin America but also in the rest of the world.

Thank you in advance, and please do not hesitate to contact me and ask me anything, i'm always available and eager to hear from you through the following communication channels:

Discord: Giorgiom92 (Dash Help PO)#8745
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: Giorgiom92

Regards,
Giorgio M.

Dash agents christmas.jpg
Dash help collae.jpg
INFOGRAFIA WHAT have we been UP TO 800X1600.jpg

Thank you very much opdabanbep for your support!

The address we have enabled to receive donations is the following:

Xdpq8jFhPUyn2CUvRCWufJJPUo9CKPtoNt

Help Support Center - It's a great and innovative approach to customer service in a crypto environment.

Back