• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

$99 Premium Darkcoin Domains! (Sale til 7/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCHumphrey

Hi everyone I run SatoshiNames.com and have the following Darkcoin related domains for sale.... if anyone wants more info or other domains head to the main website, PM me here or e-mail [email protected]

Darkcoin2014.com
Darkcoin2015.com
DarkcoinApp.com
DarkcoinArbitrage.com
DarkcoinBetting.com
DarkcoinBlackjack.com
DarkcoinCamGirls.com
DarkcoinCodes.com
DarkcoinColdStorage.com
DarkcoinColdWallet.com
DarkcoinCommerce.com
DarkcoinDomains.com
DarkcoinFinances.com
DarkcoinGames.com
DarkcoinHosting.com
DarkcoinInvestment.com
DarkcoinJapan.com
DarkcoinJobs.com
DarkcoinLending.com
DarkcoinMerchandise.com
DarkcoinPonzi.com
DarkcoinRussia.com
DarkcoinSex.com
DarkcoinSlots.com
DarkcoinTrading.com
DarkSlots.com
ComprarDarkcoin.com

(I have rebranded since the previous thread and wanted to promote my website now as well as added more to the portfolio)

I didn't realise Darkcoin was a registered trademark my apologies :) I will on the other hand not report your defamation... kind of ironic though :p

I'm a believer in a free and competitive market. There is no doubt that if I didn't have these domains someone else would have and they might be charing exorbitant prices... the fact that I'm selling them BIN price at £99 if you compare to the rest of the market is actually very much pro-consumer.

Hi everyone, just to say I'm selling each of these domains for $99 each as a summer sale since I'm leaving in a weeks time on holiday for 6 weeks. I'll be travelling fairly remote places and will be unable to respond to PMs/e-mails during this time... these domains represent an excellent investment opportunity as well as providing a great platform for any businesses.

I'm willing to offer 10% discount of total price for 2 domains, and 15% for 3 domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back