• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS 915 Dash to Sell - Bitcoin, Money Orders, Cash in Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugep3n15

Hi, I have 915DASH to Sell for USD,EUR - through Bitcoin, Money Orders or Cash in Mail.

1. If you're sending cash in mail - always go through priority (registered) mail, requiring signature. This way both parties would be able to track the progress;
2. I am located in the EU, so keep that in mind when communicating. Time zone is GMT +2;
3. I charge at least 5%, depending on the amount, but minimum 5$/eur/gbp depending on your local currency;
4. I always keep the status of any order updated.

NB: Never inform post office employees (doesn't matter from which country) that you're sending cash!
Also - if you have sent money through regular (non-registered) mail, I bear no responsibility if it gets lost or stolen. Regular mail could take up to 7 weeks.
Time is of the essence so it is your choice.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XmzfivrzYQ7B7oBMZKwPRdhjB1iNvX71XZ.htm

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-7_8-59-22.png
    upload_2019-2-7_8-59-22.png
    432 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Ok I am brand new to crypto. I did manage to create a dash wallet and even found my 3 addresses that came with it. I don't have a paypal account and don't want one been there done that and it was cumbersome.

That is an address if we can figure out a way to get you my US fiat I would like to buy 10 Dash coins. Can I send you a check or postal money order? I have looked at exchanges and they look confusing. If you were in I would just give you or anyone else cash direct.

Last edited:
Trade details:
Cash By Mail between hugep3n15 and MN Man

Amount: TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back