• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS 5 Baikal Giant A900 available to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHan

Hey guys,

Just got an update from my distributor and he is saying that we have 5 more to sell.

One thing I'd like to do this time is to move this 5 as a batch order. (a group buy)

So basically, what I'd like to do is to gather everyone who are interested in buying the Giants and once all 5 are paid for to ship, I'll let the distributor know and have it delivered to everyone who has purchased them.

The only reason why I want to do this is to create a more effective order process for us to handle. Rather than handling the orders one by one, we can get things done quicker this way. Also, it'll be easier for me to do the payment to him.

If you're interested in purchasing the Giants, please let me know and I'll get a PM group going for the order of 5.

The price is at $3900 + shipping at the moment.

I wish I can move them at a lower price but I'm already investing too much to buy it in the first place so I hope you guys understand...!

So, from selling about 4~6 units now, It seems like the shipping time is about 4~5 business days to go to most of the places we've sent to now. Russia, Germany, USA, Singapore etc.

Once the payment is made, you'll get your tracking number within 24 hours (12 hours difference in Korea and where I live).

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks.

Is there any specification of it?
Yes, here it is.

Algorithm : X11 / X13 / X14 / X15 / Quark / Qubit
Hash Rate : 900MH/s(±10%)
Input Power : ATX Power,12V Plug 6P/8P
Interface : 1 x Ethernet
Operation Temp : 0 ~ 40 ℃
Dimension : 300mm(L) x 123mm(W) x 123mm(H)
Weight : 2550g
1. Hash Rate and Power
– Giant-A900 miner
1) X11 : 900MH/s @ 217W
2) X13 : 900MH/s @ 255W
3) X14 : 900MH/s @ 263W
4) X15 : 900MH/s @ 270W
5) Quark : 900MH/s @ 132W
6) Qubit : 900MH/s @ 146W

baikal-miner.png

SKU: Giant-A900 Tags: Baikal Giant-A900 Miner, baikal x11 miner, Quark miner, Qubit miner, X13 Miner, X14 Miner, X15 miner

– Power supply: 12V 6Pin/8Pin DC ATX Power(Not included)
– Interface: 1 X Ethernet
– Operation Temp: 0 ~ 40 ℃
– Dimension: 300mm (L) x 123mm (W) x 123mm (H)
– Weight: 2550g

Baikal-Giant-A900-Miner1.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 4.14.00 PM.png

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

wow. 5 baikals on one supply? What manгfacturer/model of this PSU?
This picture isn't my setup, I just posted here to show everyone that it can be setup this way =)

From what I found is called "1600w psu power supply BITMAIN PSU"

As long as your power supply can handle the loads you need required from the Giants you should be fine with ANY power supplies.

thank you. I am interested to found optimal psu price per max baikal units. Now I use corsair 1000i (x) for 3x devs.
Ah ha~ =) I just spoke to someone who was interested in buying the Giants, and he said that where he lives, the electricity is 100% free! Now that is COOL! haha

Ah ha~ =) I just spoke to someone who was interested in buying the Giants, and he said that where he lives, the electricity is 100% free! Now that is COOL! haha
Such a funny guys. There's Always Free Cheese In A Mousetrap, especially that electricity is a small amount of total expenses in mining with ASIC devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back