• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

30 Baikal Quads 600 MH/S for sale (Bulk) (Sale Paused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, we have over 40 requested right now and they are not willing to sell or reply:

rnj2018 - 2 Units
flip909 - 6 units - UK/Australia
Julian1791 - 2 Units
Cryptouse - 2 Units - UK
LostinSpace - 4 Units - Germany
fjubuu - 4 Units - Switzerland
boj001 - 4 Units
hakan okan - 2 Units
Jared the Sovereign - 6 Units - USA
Plbartie - 2 Units - South Africa
shaninium - 3 Units - Australia
Gunna - 2 Units - Australia
LKTA - 2 Units
mapery - 1 Units

Last edited:
I have now heard back from the official cryptopool.io email, the group buy is still on hold, but we are at least discussing terms, will keep you guys informed if anything develops, stay tuned.

I have now heard back from the official cryptopool.io email, the group buy is still on hold, but we are at least discussing terms, will keep you guys informed if anything develops, stay tuned.

i beleive i have been emailing you :) - Sorry i have been enjoying some time with the wife while our daughter is in daycare nice to relax!

For any group buyers, please join the PM Conversation by asking me or any of these guys:
boj001
fjubuu
Flip
Julian1791
rnjay2018

I seem not be able to invite more than those 5 to the PM conversation, everyone here is still part of the group buy, whenever we reach 30 quads (probably about 8 dash per quad plus maybe shipping and minor fee for escrow, which will be handled by Splawik), the seller should send them out, however be aware that 2 other parties are trying to buy them all and also trying to do escrow via Splawik and a dash core developer (not sure who is it yet, but I can guess). No idea if that deal goes first, then we are out of luck and there will be no group buy ..

Will try to keep everyone informed. I do NOT want any fee or any Dash or BTC from anyone, NEVER send anyone any Dash or BTC without major discussion and confirmation first. I just want this group buy to happen and if it does not, that is fine too. Still interested how this turns out.

Last edited:
Everyone is still in, we are a little above the numbers (at 42 at last count, to be fair we should just reduce the numbers a bit for the guys with 4 and above (including myself) or just leave out the latest, but my guess is not everyone will ship in anyway), but then it is once all terms are agreed upon who will pay into the pot setup by Splawik. Currently still awaiting an answer from cryptopool.io, lets wait a day or two more.

Everyone is still in, we are a little above the numbers (at 42 at last count, to be fair we should just reduce the numbers a bit for the guys with 4 and above (including myself) or just leave out the latest, but my guess is not everyone will ship in anyway), but then it is once all terms are agreed upon who will pay into the pot setup by Splawik. Currently still awaiting an answer from cryptopool.io, lets wait a day or two more.

If you need numbers dropped to allow more buyer then i'll drop my order from 2 to 1 but I think those with requests above 2 should drop down. There are only 20 left as seller said they sold 10 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back