• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

30 Baikal Quads 600 MH/S for sale (Bulk) (Sale Paused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have currently sold 10 of the 30 miners, i am happy to split these up as long as someone in the forum can arrange a group buy and handle it

We will be accepting Dash/BTC/WIRE

what do you mean ? this is an offer from splawik21 to cryptopool.io and to me. because I WANT to buy all the miners...but he seems to be not interested...

Last edited:
This all is a bit strange, I tried contacting the official Cryptopool.io website contact email, but no response yet. I could help with organizing the group buy and escrow by any user the group wants (e.g. splawik21 would propably up for it as bjoern_1989 already mentioned and tried). Some users asked me for this, like others I am interested, but cautious.

The Sale of these miners have been postponed for now pending decisions from our CEO & Founder. - We have been inundated with Private messages, Skype requests, Slack DM's and many many scammers.

i joined their pool but cant get a verification email to add my payment address, nor are their contact email allowing me to ask why i havent received email, looks like their overloaded with requests.. Shame i like their pool been waiting for a pool thats more local.

Does not it sound like a scam, boys?
No photos, just someone writing that sells 30 banquets.
I do not believe it!

Still not believing it and still waiting for an email answer, cryptopool.io: just answer me there and we can discuss the deal quickly. Thanks.

Current group buy requests (I would cover the rest until more group buyers come in, Update 21:14 CET: seems we are over 30 already now):
rnj2018 - 2 Units
flip909 - 6 units - UK/Australia
Julian1791 - 2 Units
Cryptouse - 2 Units - UK
LostinSpace - 4 Units - Germany
fjubuu - 4 Units - Switzerland
boj001 - 4 Units
hakan okan - 2 Units
Jared the Sovereign - 6 Units - USA
Plbartie - 2 Units - South Africa

Probably best to import them all to Europe (e.g. Germany or UK) and find a good way to cover import tax costs and then resell them to each group buyer to avoid more extra import taxes. I am open to all options, but then again this all sounds still to fishy. As long as this does not end up like the crazy threads in bitcointalk.org this is still fun, obviously I don't believe in this yet ..

Last edited:
The Sale of these miners have been postponed for now pending decisions from our CEO & Founder. - We have been inundated with Private messages, Skype requests, Slack DM's and many many scammers.

Please explain how anyone can scam you if you want to sell them and people offer money to you without you proofing anything yet? Isn't it the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back