• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

30 Baikal Quads 600 MH/S for sale (Bulk) (Sale Paused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

We are selling our 30 600 MH/s Baikal quads. we would prefer to sell these as a bulk order. $25,000 AUD for the lot not including power supplies.

Inspections welcome ship anywhere worldwide at sellers cost.

Last edited:
Hi all

We are selling our 30 600 MH/s Baikal quads. $1,000 AUD each we would prefer to sell these as a bulk order. $25,000 AUD for the lot not including power supplies.

Hello. Is it possible to just order 2? What kind of payment do yoi accept?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hi,

Where in Australia are you ?
How long have the machines been running/used for roughly?
Can I have 1 shipped to Australian Address for forwarding on to myself in UK for testing?
Would you accept a group buy from this forum where units were divided up and shipped to different locations?

Thanks.
Kind regards,
Phil.

Lets start a list of People and how many they want.

rnj2018 - 2 Units
flip909 - 7 units - UK/Australia
Julian1791 2 Units
Cryptouse - 2 Units - UK

Last edited:

rnj2018 - 2 Units (Please Confirm)
flip909 - 6 units
Julian1791 2-3 Units (Please confirm)

2 confirmed. I like to know how long the miners work and why they want to sell all these miners :). Thank you

rnj2018 - 2 Units (Please Confirm)
flip909 - 6 units
Julian1791 2-3 Units (Please confirm)
2 confirmed. Just like julian. I wanna know how long they have been used and why they are selling.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hi all

We are selling our 30 600 MH/s Baikal quads. we would prefer to sell these as a bulk order. $25,000 AUD for the lot not including power supplies.

Hey guys, i would like to buy them in a bulk, but first, pls write me an pm.

Best Regards

they are used ;) but he is not answering...so if he wants, he can contact me. i am interested in the whole bulk :) best regards

Good Morning All

The Reason for the sell is we are moving to Litecoin/GPU Mining and looking at the new X11 machines.

These are the first generation 600 MH/s Quads, not the new versions at 1.2GH/s.

Hi
Hi,

Where in Australia are you ?
How long have the machines been running/used for roughly?
Can I have 1 shipped to Australian Address for forwarding on to myself in UK for testing?
Would you accept a group buy from this forum where units were divided up and shipped to different locations?

Thanks.
Kind regards,
Phil.

I responded to your DM, they have been running for 4 Months, we would like to move the entire lot at once if possible. someone can handle the group buy thats fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back