• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS 3 or 4 more Giant A900 for sale on upcoming Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand. Just had to ask. And you won't take bank wire or western union? Sorry for so many questions. Just trying to figure out a way to buy this today.

I am sending a guy your way that wants to purchase three of these. I'll try to get back to you on purchasing just one for myself.

Hey,

Yeah, because of all the transaction fees and conversion rate I'd like to just get paid in BTC. Faster, less hassle... Thank you for referring a client to me, I appreciate that =) Okay I'll keep you in mind for the machine but please note that they're reserved to those who pay upfront only unfortunately... It's just that I speak to a lot of people every day and can't just take their word for an order since there has been few people who has not bought even though they told me to hold on to theirs... =/

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you.

Hey,

Yeah, because of all the transaction fees and conversion rate I'd like to just get paid in BTC. Faster, less hassle... Thank you for referring a client to me, I appreciate that =) Okay I'll keep you in mind for the machine but please note that they're reserved to those who pay upfront only unfortunately... It's just that I speak to a lot of people every day and can't just take their word for an order since there has been few people who has not bought even though they told me to hold on to theirs... =/

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you.
I completely understand and appreciate your honesty. Any chance you have connection on the new ASIC antminer L3+?

Hallo Jason Han,

im really interested in the Baikal miners and i wanna buy some.

But before i really wanna know if the profitability of dash and x11 is really effective 900 MH.

Can you please send me a link to a running Minerdashbord mining dash or xmr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back