• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS 3 or 4 more Giant A900 for sale on upcoming Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHan

Sup guys,

Just wanted to post an update. We sold out on all of the Giants and getting a few more in this upcoming Wednesday (May 3rd) Or maybe a day or two earlier if we're lucky.

One is already reserved (paid) and have 2 or 3 left so if you're interested, I can reserve them if you pay in advance. Obviously if I don't have any advance payment from anyone to take the ones that are left over you can just pay for it then. =)

DASH prices are getting up there I see! Happy mining and good luck everyone!

Hey,

We just sold the last one in stock =/ We should be getting more in next week or so but I need to fill 5 sales for the batch and yours is the fist one of the five giants. If you'd like to reserve one, please send the payment first to my address below.

Once the payment has confirmed, I'll need the following information from you.

Full name
Phone number
shipping address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Hey,

We just sold the last one in stock =/ We should be getting more in next week or so but I need to fill 5 sales for the batch and yours is the fist one of the five giants. If you'd like to reserve one, please send the payment first to my address below.

Full name
Phone number
shipping address.

Is x11miners .com legit?

Hey,

Full name
Phone number
shipping address.

Do you think you'll be able to get these next week? I'd like to buy one.

We are getting 2 or 3 in sometime next week so if you'd like to reserve one you'll need to pay it upfront.
Once we get your payment, we will ship yours out as soon as we get yours in from the batch. Everything we have at the moment are sold out.

Yep, that's it. It's going to be coming to Texas. Do you only accept bitcoin or do you accept other altcoins?

Ok thanks. I hate to sell my bitcoins that I have in cold storage because my average is $600 per coin. I'd like to buy this rig but if I buy bitcoins through coinbase it takes 7-10 days to show up in my wallet. Do you know of any other way to buy btc that will show up and be ready to send immediately?

almost all platforms that you're not registered yet will take that much amount of time because of the process they have to go through to scan your identity and what not. If you're already signed up and approved on coinbase and other platforms that allows you to exchange fiat currency to BTC it will take less time.

Sorry, there's no way to sell it at that price since that's less than what I get for them. I'll lose money instead of making lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back