• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

20,000 plus sign ups , 70+ youtube videos promoting getfreedash, ideas for more use cases needed

what are the next countries we should Target ?

• Nigeria

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Philippines

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ghana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them :)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Dashmaximalist

Getfreedash is creating history in terms of fastest growth possible , we are growing at an incredible speed , with 3000-4000 sign ups per day now, with 70+ youtube vidoes promoting us ( https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=getfreedash.com/index.php )

Our goal is sign up 1 million folks from venezuela and make 'Dash' the default crypto of venezuela

we are looking for ideas on promoting various use case of dash for our users.

Remittance happens one obvious use case . Supporting freelancers is yet another one.

Can you think of any more ideas that Dash users would like ?

let us know , what ever ideas you got.

My final goal is to sign up 100 million users by the end of 2018. :)

Hola soy de Venezuela y conozco la moneda dash hace poco y es increíble hoy en día en mi país la cantidad de personas que están usando esta moneda debido a la pérdida y el cambio que ofrece una diferencia de nuestra moneda local, una sugerencia seria en que implementan una sistema de referidos por nivel seria GENIALLL !! SOY VENEZOLANO Y USO GETFREEDASH
XwhaAZLXWsTFcxFRL1rxUSKTZZKHRdRgya

Philippines would be my number one choice, however, they have no easy way to convert into pesos. I therefore, reluctantly, vote for none of the above.

That's not true , Philippines and Nigeria have one of biggest crypto adoption , and have highest remittance per capita ... Both good candidates for our efforts

That's not true , Philippines and Nigeria have one of biggest crypto adoption , and have highest remittance per capita ... Both good candidates for our efforts

Go ahead, name one licensed provider that converts dash to Philippines pesos (not a trading platform).

Thats what we want to change ... One we sign up 1 million people people will move to dash instead

Both Philippines and Nigeria are suffering from high Bitcoin fees , low fees alternative like dash is need of the hour

Thats what we want to change ... One we sign up 1 million people people will move to dash instead

Both Philippines and Nigeria are suffering from high Bitcoin fees , low fees alternative like dash is need of the hour

Nope, not going to happen until one of the big players like coins.ph or rebit.ph add dash to their service. So far, the closest I've seen is chatter about adding bitcoin cash. I would be all over this if dash was accessible in the Philippines, but unfortunately it isn't.

If you remember, a while back there was a successful proposal / scam, that supposedly distributed dash merchandise close to coins.ph headquarters.. if it was true (I have big doubts), it had zero affect.

To my knowledge, there is one professional trading platform in the Philippines that supports a few cryptos (including dash), and that's it. Yes, remittance in the Philippines is HUGE but in crypto terms, it's all bitcoin. And exchange to exchange transactions appear to use bitshares or stellar.

Uphold claim to support Philippines pesos but in reality it's purely cosmetic, there are no local funding / withdrawals options.

The Philippines economy is a mess and personal security needs to be taken seriously, but it's nothing like Venezuela.

Thanks everyone forever for making our proposal pass, now the real hard work begins , stay tuned for exciting updates from us...

Back