• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

15GH/s miner

So you joined today? what are the prices for each unit and would you be providing escrow
I have some orders: two orders for 100pcs each. Then 20pc ,21pc, 24pcs, 28psc, 30pcs,39pc . I can sell it for 1650$ for each antminer, I'm located in New York , and can change the address for your location. Or you can offer how you gonna make it

Of course I'm interested
1) Do you sell single units?
2) Price?
3) Escrow?
I have some orders: two orders for 100pcs each. Then 20pc ,21pc, 24pcs, 28psc, 30pcs,39pc . I can sell it for 1650$ for each antminer, I'm located in New York , and can change the address for your location. Or you can offer how you gonna make it

I would gladly take 2 of your hands if you accept paypal.

Hai, I am a new miner and use zpool for few days now and use exodus wallet. My antminer d3 did mine more than 0,02 dash already, but I only got the number in "Total Unpaid" and "Total Balance". How can I got them in "Total Paid" and see the number in my exodus wallet?

Thanks for your input

Hai, I am a new miner and use zpool for few days now and use exodus wallet. My antminer d3 did mine more than 0,02 dash already, but I only got the number in "Total Unpaid" and "Total Balance". How can I got them in "Total Paid" and see the number in my exodus wallet?

Thanks for your input

They have a payout limit of 0.05 DASH, that's why you haven't received any coins yet. You will have to mine there until you reach that balance. Our pool for example has a limit of 0.03 DASH.

Back