• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

15GH/s miner

Thoth3g

I am completely new to mining Dash but I just bought a presale: Antminer D3 15Ghz

I paid double what it originally sold for but it came with a power supply (haha, yes I've lost my mind)
I've been told that I need an account with a mining pool. What's the best pool for one of these???
Any links to tutorials on how to set these up for mining etc and advice is appreciated. I won't receive it until late November.

Hello everyone, did you get some help?
There are four of us:)

on the bitmain page in the bookmark support there is no model specified D3

not really, Ive read a bit in this forum and ended up so far at the suprnova.cc

I only know that at the bitmain pool you dont pay any fee but also dont get a share od the fees from the block
that makes a quite a lot of money kept for bitmain. so I will search for these conditions later on. if younwould have any experience let us know. thanks

Thanks to no experience in digging my d3 will arrive in November but now I want to identify the best place to connect them

Is there any page that shows how to configure a d3 machine?

I am completely new to mining Dash but I just bought a presale: Antminer D3 15Ghz

I paid double what it originally sold for but it came with a power supply (haha, yes I've lost my mind)
I've been told that I need an account with a mining pool. What's the best pool for one of these???
Any links to tutorials on how to set these up for mining etc and advice is appreciated. I won't receive it until late November.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp
https://www2.coinmine.pl/dash/
https://dash.suprnova.cc/index.php

I am new to mining using the iBelink DM11G and have used all 3 my best has been Coinmine. It will be different for every location. All the best.

six of us lol
I get this 15gh/s unit also 13 pcs dunno what pool now?

When you connect your Miner to the internet and bring up the config page. You would find some default Pools already setup. you can start by creating accounts with some of them that are available. 3 are already in the list above. Go to the site create account and in your case with several miners create workers (unique reference to identify each unit)

Last edited:
six of us lol
I get this 15gh/s unit also 13 pcs dunno what pool now?

I would suggest Youtube maybe someone has done a setting up D3 video. If you do not find one for D3 check the L3+ of S9. Its my understanding they have the same form factor and would most likely work the same way. All the best in figuring out.

Last edited:
I'd like to give a boost to P2Pool... It is the only "True" distributed peer-to-peer pool that supports DASH.

We maintain a list of the P2Pool nodes at this location - http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/

There is no need to create an account on these nodes, just configure your miner to mine on one of the nodes with your DASH wallet address as the user.

Payments on the p2pool nodes are based on PPLNS (pay per last n shares)... 8640 shares in the share chain.
You receive payments each time a block is found based on your percentage, your miner, mined in each share in the block chain.

I'd like to give a boost to P2Pool... It is the only "True" distributed peer-to-peer pool that supports DASH.

We maintain a list of the P2Pool nodes at this location - http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/

There is no need to create an account on these nodes, just configure your miner to mine on one of the nodes with your DASH wallet address as the user.

Payments on the p2pool nodes are based on PPLNS (pay per last n shares)... 8640 shares in the share chain.
You receive payments each time a block is found based on your percentage, your miner, mined in each share in the block chain.
new jersey is 11.5 Gh/s thats less than d3 i hope d3 will not blow up dash.

Thanks I finally tried it out yesterday. Works well and its easy enough when you get over it being easier to join than the other Pools no account to create ( it makes you think you are missing something)

P2Pool?

Wow, nice....so it looks like i have a very local pool on this one. I won't have my units until Nov but I will look forward to joining the pool. Thanks for the advice. Please anyone using this pool give feedback.
I have a LTC machine coming in late Sept or early Oct. I need to find one like this for that one as well!
Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone,

I have a batch of D3's arriving this month. Can I just direct them to the node in my city?

Also, what if the hash power i'm connecting to the node is more than the node is currently processing? Will the node be fine with this?

Lastly, is connecting to a local node better than a mining pool?

Apologies for the noob questions :)

Thanks guys

I've ordered my d3s today. It's from nov batch. If anyone will make tutorial of d3's setting up i will apriciate. Hope we can mine dashcoins good and get payback in a month

I've ordered my d3s today. It's from nov batch. If anyone will make tutorial of d3's setting up i will apriciate. Hope we can mine dashcoins good and get payback in a month

Congratulations on getting anything from Bitmain! As the D3 is new you may not find any videos here on set up but you will find a lot on YouTube on other Antminers - L3+, S9, S7. They have similar form factor and you can assume the setup would be similar. You can give yourself a head start by downloading your DASH wallets and setting up accounts with various mining pools.

Also note that DASH is short for "Digital Cash" it is different from Dashcoin.

Hi everyone,

I have a batch of D3's arriving this month. Can I just direct them to the node in my city?

Also, what if the hash power i'm connecting to the node is more than the node is currently processing? Will the node be fine with this?

Lastly, is connecting to a local node better than a mining pool?

Apologies for the noob questions :)

Thanks guys

if you are blessed to have one in your City absolutely. However check that its up and running there is usually stats on the page for downtime/uptimes

Back