• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool [12.03.03] p2poolmining.us - Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Piscataway, Seattle, San Jose

We've been receiving a lot of inquiries lately from new P2Pool operators wondering how they can get their p2pool listed in our P2Pool Node Listing for DASH.So, I thought I should provide some information about how our node listing works.

The list of nodes shown in the node listing comes directly from the P2Pool network. If you are running a p2pool node, once your node is recognized on the network, your node will eventually show up in the listing. Keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours for your node to be listed!

It's important to note - your node must stay active for the entire 48 hours. If your node goes off the network for any time then the clock starts over again.

Thanks

We've been receiving a lot of inquiries lately from new P2Pool operators wondering how they can get their p2pool listed in our P2Pool Node Listing for DASH.So, I thought I should provide some information about how our node listing works.

The list of nodes shown in the node listing comes directly from the P2Pool network. If you are running a p2pool node, once your node is recognized on the network, your node will eventually show up in the listing. Keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours for your node to be listed!

It's important to note - your node must stay active for the entire 48 hours. If your node goes off the network for any time then the clock starts over again.

Thanks

Usage on our pools has been way down lately.... Not sure if it is a general trend in the market or if P2Pool usage is just down.

This downtrend is causing us to think about the consolidation of our 4 mining pools into just 2.
Our Seattle and Chicago pools will remain online.
We'll be routing all Los Angeles traffic to Seattle.
All Miami traffic will be routed to Chicago.

These changes will allows us to reduce our costs and continue to provide mining pools for all of our US based miners.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to let us know.

I'd love that...

Give us your feedback!

I've got feedback !

The great work you have done implementing the map shows a concentration on the eastern seaboard of the US, and another in central Eurozone.

How might this information relate to actual volume, activity, fiber optic line quality, and power costs ?

Tnx !
rc

edit: Post #23 looks like I might have hedged upon asking the right questions ??

Chicago has been solid. Really like it thanks.
I will add more to it next week.

I've got feedback !

The great work you have done implementing the map shows a concentration on the eastern seaboard of the US, and another in central Eurozone.

How might this information relate to actual volume, activity, fiber optic line quality, and power costs ?

Tnx !
rc

edit: Post #23 looks like I might have hedged upon asking the right questions ??

Just updated all of the P2PoolMining pools to version 0.12.0.58

YrITb72.png

It's the first big update to the Dash Core since October 2015!

Do you own an X11 ASIC Miner? Would you like to write a review of your machines mining capability and have your review published on the p2poolmining.us blog?

We're looking for guest bloggers with X11 ASIC mining experience that could write a review of their miner. If you are interested please send us a PM or email us @ [email protected]

If your article is selected for inclusion on our blog you can expect to receive a lot of traffic and exposure for your work from our P2Pool Nodes and P2Pool Node Listing.

I can't publish my reviews on there but you are welcome to link to mine.
You can contact me maybe we can do some cross promotion.
We have Amanda's videos and more.
Here is my Baikal miner review, my iBeLink and Pineda reviews who be coming out over the next several days.
http://bitcoinist.net/review-of-the-baikal-150-mhs-x11-dash-asic-miner/

Do you own an X11 ASIC Miner? Would you like to write a review of your machines mining capability and have your review published on the p2poolmining.us blog?

We're looking for guest bloggers with X11 ASIC mining experience that could write a review of their miner. If you are interested please send us a PM or email us @ [email protected]

If your article is selected for inclusion on our blog you can expect to receive a lot of traffic and exposure for your work from our P2Pool Nodes and P2Pool Node Listing.

@Talon8Ya thanks for the heads up.

We've been looking into the issue and rolling back some changes to the P2Pool Code that was recently introduced.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

It's up and running to spec now.
I will keep an eye on it and let you know if I see anything weird.

@Talon8Ya thanks for the heads up.

We've been looking into the issue and rolling back some changes to the P2Pool Code that was recently introduced.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

P2PoolMining.US is excited to announce our latest DASH P2Pool Node located in São Paulo - South America!

You can visit our blog and read our article
New South America Dash Node
to get all the details about our new node!

We welcome miners to begin using this new South America DASH node and help us open up a new market for DASH!

Looking at the Network Difficulty Trend Line this morning... What an interesting trend!

Oo3CqPS.png

We're watching all of our P2Pool pools... We have noticed a steady increase in the reject rates for hashing. This is going to take some time to resolve as it looks like an issue in the P2Pool code for the latest release of DASH.

kZ591k5.png

We will keep you informed as to what the outcome of the issue is.
Thanks

Back