• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool [12.03.03] p2poolmining.us - Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Piscataway, Seattle, San Jose

Love the pool! I set up 2 Miners yesterday to try it out after the whole Nicehash Debacle!!!! I will be setting up my 30 other miners in the next coming days.

All P2PoolMining.Us pool nodes have been upgraded to DASH version 12.02.02!

byykESq.png

Love the pool! I set up 2 Miners yesterday to try it out after the whole Nicehash Debacle!!!! I will be setting up my 30 other miners in the next coming days.

Welcome Aboard!
Let us know if we can be of any assistance with getting your miners connected.

There is no better time t be mining than right now!

QvZVDAc.png

The difficulty for DASH mining is the lowest it has been for some time...

Enjoy your profits!

We had a couple of issues with our P2Pool Node Scanner over the last few days... But, as of today at 12:54 CDT everything is working according to design!

XuALFHy.png

Thanks for your patience!

Success is a good thing... That's how we look at it anyway!

We are temporarily restricting access to our P2Poolmining.US website/blog and the P2Pool Node List to just U.S. based traffic.

LBbKsl8.png

We anticipate this restriction to be in place for the next few days while we upgrade servers and install advanced firewall rules to improve the overall performance of the servers hosting these applications.

We will keep you updated as to when these restrictions will be removed.

We need more miners on P2Pool!

The P2Pool network is the only "TRUE" distributed mining network... Find a P2Pool Node close to your miner's location and start mining today!

Back