• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool [12.03.03] p2poolmining.us - Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Piscataway, Seattle, San Jose

All P2PoolMining.Us nodes are now running DASH version 12.01.05

yvKUUnU.png

The global P2Pool HashRate has climbed to over 18TH today!

TV5AlN2.png

P2Pool is the best option for mining DASH!

The global P2Pool HashRate has climbed to over 18TH today!

TV5AlN2.png

P2Pool is the best option for mining DASH!
Mmmmm, no... Global hashrate climbed to over 16 TH/s and p2pool hashrate climbed to almost 2 TH/s. Both is quite impressive anyway ofc :)

New Node is Live!

45.63.65.15:7903

Fee is currently at 2% but will be lowered to .475% later tonight

Here's a good rule of thumb to remember... If your time to share on P2Pool is greater than 1.5 days then you need more hashrate!

cKcyAaM.png

Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

I've been mining on the Chicago pool . Can you explain why there is such dramatic difference in the payout for the 22G and 10G miners?

upload_2017-9-7_16-30-56.png

I've been mining on the Chicago pool . Can you explain why there is such dramatic difference in the payout for the 22G and 10G miners?

View attachment 4746

Did you start these miners mining at the same time?

Remember, P2Pool is a PPLNS(pay per last n shares) payout algorithm. Hence it will take at least 24 hours before your miner reaches it's maximum number of shares for payout calculations.

If you want to email us your wallet addresses we can investigate and give you an update on what we see.

I've been mining on the Chicago pool for the last month with the 10G miner

Thursday a new 22G miner started mining at around 14:00 and the payout skyrocketed from .04 to 0.18 within a couple of hours while my payout dropped off significantly at the same time. The 22G miner was mining on the pool for only for 4-5 hours and earned over 3 dash.

Can you explain how the 22G miner earned over 3 dash on the Chicago pool while only mining for 4 to 5 hours at 22G.

upload_2017-9-9_8-26-7.png

I've been mining on the Chicago pool for the last month with the 10G miner

Thursday a new 22G miner started mining at around 14:00 and the payout skyrocketed from .04 to 0.18 within a couple of hours while my payout dropped off significantly at the same time. The 22G miner was mining on the pool for only for 4-5 hours and earned over 3 dash.

Can you explain how the 22G miner earned over 3 dash on the Chicago pool while only mining for 4 to 5 hours at 22G.

View attachment 4751

Sent you an series of emails explaining why there is a difference...

Our Miami node has temporarily been moved to the Dallas data center... The Miami data center is operating on generators and only has enough fuel to operate for 48 hours!

We will move our pool back to the Miami data center once our provider gives us the all clear!

Im new to mining and looking for some help. I will be soon getting a D3 miner and I want to set it up and point it to an p2pmining pool. So when I configure my D3 are my pools to choice from the list below and based on my location I pick the closet one? I ready some where that to add +2.56 after the end of my wallets address to set for the difficulty; is this still required?

dash01.p2poolmining.us – Miami, Fl. Node
dash02.p2poolmining.us – Seattle, Wash. Node
dash03.p2poolmining.us – Chicago, Ill. Node
dash04.p2poolmining.us – Los Angeles, Ca. Node
dash05.p2poolmining.us – San Jose, Ca. Node
dash06.p2poolmining.us – Piscataway, NJ. Node
dash10.p2poolmining.us – São Paulo, Brazil Node

Thanks.

We're very excited to see all the NEW INDEPENDENT DASH P2POOL NODES popping up in our listing!

Support these nodes and support distributed mining of DASH...

cXEB1gu.png

Back