• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

SPEED HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE...

...especially when driving a Lada
533-q.gif

Yes, you get it right - technically donation is just a result of swapping MN address with corresponding donation address so there is no trace of original MN address left in the blockchain now.
Thanks for this explanation, Udjin.

Also, just in case someone is wondering why there're so many yellow "Unknown" blocks on https://dashninja.pl/blocks.html#perminer, like this:

upload_2015-5-14_12-42-37.png

elbereth explained to me that:
[12:30:09] <elberethzone> when there is a donation there is not way to know which masternode was elected
[12:30:19] <elberethzone> (unless there is only one donating to that address)
[12:30:37] <elberethzone> so there is no way to know the masternode version, hence "unknown"

So what is with the debug log entry of "CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Masternode." ?

Mine all have it on 11.02.23.

masternode start-many returns them all as successful. Should I be concerned?

Hey guys,

Just updated my MN to 110223, upon starting the new daemon I get: "Dash server starting
root@flokinet:~# : Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9999 on this computer. Dash Core is probably already running.
: Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this."

I've tried "rm .dash/.lock" and "kill -9 10600" (and dashd stop of course) to no avail.

If anyone has any suggestions that'd be great!

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Just updated my MN to 110223, upon starting the new daemon I get: "Dash server starting
root@flokinet:~# : Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9999 on this computer. Dash Core is probably already running.
: Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this."

I've tried "rm .dash/.lock" and "kill -9 10600" (and dashd stop of course) to no avail.

If anyone has any suggestions that'd be great!

Cheers!
As root # try this command without quote "netstat -anpt|grep :9999"

Back