• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

VWxzFMO.png

Small bug on mac wallet under transactions the end of the amounts is obscured by the scrollbar.

*I posted this in the wrong thread before I think - apologies if already addressed

We recently did a change (the arrow-buttons in the scrollbar were missing, see https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/304), which might as a side-effect fix this as well, but since I'm lacking a OSX-test-system I don't know. (Windows and Linux do not show this problem).

It's not yet in the official binaries, but if you know how to build a OSX-version from the official master-branch (https://github.com/dashpay/dash) you can test it yourself.

I could build OSX-binaries for you to test if you want, though.

I'll give building it a go. I'd like to mess with the skin anyway so I'll need to know that..

Last edited by a moderator:
We recently did a change (the arrow-buttons in the scrollbar were missing, see https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/304), which might as a side-effect fix this as well, but since I'm lacking a OSX-test-system I don't know. (Windows and Linux do not show this problem).

It's not yet in the official binaries, but if you know how to build a OSX-version from the official master-branch (https://github.com/dashpay/dash) you can test it yourself.

I could build OSX-binaries for you to test if you want, though.

VWxzFMO.png

Small bug on mac wallet under transactions the end of the amounts is obscured by the scrollbar.

*I posted this in the wrong thread before I think - apologies if already addressed

Ok.. got it to compile (after finally realising I had macports and homebrew installed and a lot of computer says no)
And the answer is... it looks the same.

Bug.

Ok.. got it to compile (after finally realising I had macports and homebrew installed and a lot of computer says no)
And the answer is... it looks the same.

Bug.
Hmm... I can't confirm this. I'm on Mac OS X 10.10.3:
099mQYz.png

Make sure you see "v0.11.2.22-88cd80d-dirty-beta" in "About Dash Core" dialog (should match first few symbols of the latest commit id in master tree on github)

Hmm... I can't confirm this. I'm on Mac OS X 10.10.3:

Make sure you see "v0.11.2.22-88cd80d-dirty-beta" in "About Dash Core" dialog (should match first few symbols of the latest commit id in master tree on github)

Copied from the about dialogue box:
v0.11.2.22-88cd80d-dirty-beta (64-bit)

So right version but difficult to fix if you can't replicate.

Copied from the about dialogue box:
v0.11.2.22-88cd80d-dirty-beta (64-bit)

So right version but difficult to fix if you can't replicate.

Would you please have a look in the "About Qt" dialogue which version of Qt you're using?

I plan to buy a Mac for testing (so I don't have to ping poor UdjinM6 each time for testing :wink:) next weekend and may be able to track this one down.

Would you please have a look in the "About Qt" dialogue which version of Qt you're using?

I plan to buy a Mac for testing (so I don't have to ping poor UdjinM6 each time for testing :wink:) next weekend and may be able to track this one down.

I compiled specifying QT5 as I had a look in the DMG and that was what was used there.

I compiled specifying QT5 as I had a look in the DMG and that was what was used there.
I compiled with 4.8.6 first, recompiled with 5.4.1 now but same here - no bug for me.......
I even cloned from source to the completely new folder and recompiled with qt5 again there.. nothing... :confused:

I compiled with 4.8.6 first, recompiled with 5.4.1 now but same here - no bug for me.......
I even cloned from source to the completely new folder and recompiled with qt5 again there.. nothing... :confused:

I'd say unless someone else reports it then let's put it down to Gremlins in my machine :)

Thanks for for looking gents.

Is Darksend™ disabled? I get this all the time:

9o6ag4l3.png

(>2 DASH in wallet)
No, it doesn't mean Darksend is disabled. It's a vague DS feedback message of what DS is doing... I think DS just submitted a request for mixing but somehow the request is incomplete, the waiting is timed out, and DS is telling you it will resubmit the request... You'll see.

I've sent all coins from the multiple addresses I had in my wallet to a new address. Now Darksend mixing started immediately. Before that I've been waiting "forever" and nothing happened.

There are some edge cases when DS might look "stuck", not everything is optimized yet... Working on it :)
meaby he was mining with p2pool so he had a lot of dust tx ;)

could it be a problem when the "part"-wallets are to small? for example, before and after sending to the one new address

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/t...080a462dcf1a08f335098b00f0d1e90e248771c37.htm

Thats what I meant lots of small inputs. So it seems to be a problem.
I think so. I can't remember exactly how Udjin explained this but this is inherited from the bitcoin codebase, something about small inputs aren't important in btc or something like that. It used to be worse when we first switched to the bitcoin core, it took forever for DS to mix and it kept getting "stuck"...

Also, I might be wrong but if you have the coins from mining they're almost like anonymous coins, I was told anonymizing them isn't necessary. UdjinM6 , what do you think?

Back