• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

100 Gh/s Rig for Rental?

I still haven't really worked out how one farm was delivering 3.5 to 7.5Ghs until they were banned recently for sporadic service quality.

Just seems an incredible number of graphics cards to be running...

I think it's a fake, I can't find any coins where this farm is parked.

Have you got a solo pool set up that I could have a quick play with?

EDIT: Keep an eye on the network hashrate for the next three hours or so from 1726 GMT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm renting the 70Ghs one now.

Same old story. Submitting loads of invalid shares. Booted off official pool, suchpool, wafflepool, coinmine.pl and currently getting 8.2Ghs steady on Ghashio.

I've tried to contact them a few times to ask about a recommended pool to try...

Bottom line with miningrigrentals is that you get refunds for what you don't receive...

In fact, the farm just submitted 32,000 invalid shares in a few seconds to ghashio so I've been booted from there now.

Seems the same as the farm that was offering 3.5Gh...totally unreliable and bursty.

Confirmed as fake from my point of view. Remarkably similar pattern to previously banned rig rentals. 90%+ invalid shares and booted off every single large mining pool and every small one I tried.

Steer clear. I'll post back here if they respond to any of my comms asking for advice on which pool to use...

Screen Shot 2014-12-14 at 18.20.05.png

Totally banned. Over 100,000 invalid shares in less than an hour.

Just a quick update to say that miningrigrentals have refunded me for the rental no questions asked.

Steer clear of these rigs but once again, miningrigrentals have shown themselves to have excellent customer services.

Just a quick update to say that miningrigrentals have refunded me for the rental no questions asked.

Steer clear of these rigs but once again, miningrigrentals have shown themselves to have excellent customer services.
Ha! I thought of you first when I saw this... How did I know you were going to have a play?

I was falling asleep when I discovered it, thanks for trying dude, we scratched an itch at least...

Ha! I thought of you first when I saw this... How did I know you were going to have a play?

I was falling asleep when I discovered it, thanks for trying dude, we scratched an itch at least...

I've got a serious itch to build a mega rig but power prices in London are about $0.25 for a standard domestic tariff although that drops quite quickly if you use a lot and employ a power broker.

Something I noticed about the dodgy rig I tried yesterday was that it appeared to be able to mine at 100Ghs with Sha256 (when I accidentally pointed it at a BTC pool). Maybe miningrigrentals doesn't check which algo a farm is actually mining?

I've got a serious itch to build a mega rig but power prices in London are about $0.25 for a standard domestic tariff although that drops quite quickly if you use a lot and employ a power broker.

Something I noticed about the dodgy rig I tried yesterday was that it appeared to be able to mine at 100Ghs with Sha256 (when I accidentally pointed it at a BTC pool). Maybe miningrigrentals doesn't check which algo a farm is actually mining?
I hear you, the plan was to have 180 rigs in my warehouse and call my pool 'Thunder from Down Under' :grin:

Electricity got me as well.

You most likely saved a few n00bs from losing money with those rentals, well done mate...

Eletricity kicks out many.
I sold my rig too and bought drk to setup another MN. I'm happy i did that :)

I hear you, the plan was to have 180 rigs in my warehouse and call my pool 'Thunder from Down Under' :grin:

Electricity got me as well.

You most likely saved a few n00bs from losing money with those rentals, well done mate...

I got my money back this time but I'm glad some good comes from my insistence on trying out new "too good to be true rigs". I probably should have bought another masternode instead with the money I have wasted in the past :sad:

I got my money back this time but I'm glad some good comes from my insistence on trying out new "too good to be true rigs". I probably should have bought another masternode instead with the money I have wasted in the past :sad:
At our first International meet-up in Macau that tungfa is organising, I'll have a few beers with you and tell you my wasted money story buying 30 rigs and doing the electrical and security work in a brand new warehouse for many more...

At our first International meet-up in Macau that tungfa is organising, I'll have a few beers with you and tell you my wasted money story buying 30 rigs and doing the electrical and security work in a brand new warehouse for many more...

Maccau ?! .... did I hear Maccau !!!
Yeah lets do it !
2 hours from me and ready anytime !! :wink:

LOL, stonehedge we have quite long way to Maccau ;)

Back