• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

100 DRK active member lottery! - Winner drawn, congratulations DieCommieScum!

Lzeppelin

This lottery is part 2 of my 100 DRK giveaway, only 50 DRK have been given out so far. To qualify for this 50 100 DRK lottery you must be registered to the forums by 11:59 EST March 23rd and at 4/9/14 at 1 PM EST have at least a 0.75 post per day average. I will then compile a list of all qualifiers and assign each username number and a random number will be generated to indicate the winner.

(I know this is not provably fair but I don't know how else to do it, if you have any suggestions on the way to generate a winner please post it.)

I'll match his 50. So 100 Dark. <-- (You can quote me on that.)

Thanks to drkadmin this is now a 100 DRK active member lottery!

edit:
I've compiled a list of all eligible members:
  1. mahowi
  2. the_darkness
  3. hiddendark
  4. DieCommieScum
  5. HammerHedd
  6. 24601
  7. phryed
  8. zXm
  9. TanteStefana
  10. Enzwell
  11. MrMime
  12. patrolman
  13. LimLims
  14. ErrorId
  15. Loki
As stated in the rules the drawing will happen at 1 pm EST in exactly one hour. I will then send the winner a PM and announce it here. The winner will have 3 days to reply with their address or another winner will be drawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
This lottery is part 2 of my 100 DRK giveaway, only 50 DRK have been given out so far. To qualify for the lottery you must be registered to the forums by 11:59 EEST March 23rd and at 4/9/14 at 1 PM EST have at least a 0.75 post per day average. I will then compile a list of all qualifiers and assign each username number and a random number will be generated to indicate the winner.

(I know this is not provably fair but I don't know how else to do it, if you have any suggestions on the way to generate a winner please post it.)
Well thank you guy,
I dont think im eligible for this. I just signed up today. But its very generous. Thanks for helping put us on the map.

Well thank you guy,
I dont think im eligible for this. I just signed up today. But its very generous. Thanks for helping put us on the map.

Yep you are, you just have to be signed up by 11:59 EST on March 23rd. :)

edit: be registered to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if I'll make it. I'm going to be away from civilization/internet for 3 weeks.

Must say i'm impressed at how quickly this forum is coming together, this community oozes innovation with this being a fine example.

Liked the forum design from the start.... good to be here :)

guys are very good, they will help ya

wanted to see if there was a darkcoin version of bitcointalk.org, and here I am :)

Looking forward to seeing DRK lead the way to the top.

Long time lurker on the bitcointalk forums. Looking forward to contributing to the DRKCoin community here.

Xe9c8QzQa9gQa42JDcwSbTxMAigdHEW6m7

Thanks for doing this. We really need to find some kind of incentive to encourage people off the bitcointalk thread as it's a total disaster to read through. Hope that this encourages migration!

Back