• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

0% mining fees at drkpool.com

eduffield

Core Developer
Announcing Distribute The Network Hashing Day!

nabnDNz_z0hajHvM27XGNszwjAr6ZEE1lb15jrvT_S3IK36oROV0bSw1_6I2piqWbqObMPA8lhTQm_NYPFmcDCyp10piv8sl2dc0I5SiOaNI7HHJirIHE_l70qR68A

Let’s support the stability of the Darkcoin network by evening out the network hashing power. To help motivate users we’ve decided to provide a 0% fee for all users until further notice.

How do you get setup with www.drkpool.com?

i have posted it at bitcointalk + PM to the OP

account-set-up does not work for me - there is no e-mail in my mail-account to confirm my pool-account
tried nicks: Schwede65 + Schwede_65

why is this easy thing impossible for the official pool?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have posted it at bitcointalk + PM to the OP

account-set-up does not work for me - there is no e-mail in my mail-account to confirm my pool-account
tried nicks: Schwede65 + Schwede_65

why is this easy thing impossible for the official pool?
I got no problems on DRKpool.com, if you already checked the spam folder you should try with a different email address for registering

I got no problems on DRKpool.com, if you already checked the spam folder you should try with a different email address for registering
for each nick i set a new e-mail-address - the side said it's o.k. so far and published, that i should confirm through what is sent to my e-mail-address
but it never appeared there - not even in the spam-folder

for each nick i set a new e-mail-address - the side said it's o.k. so far and published, that i should confirm through what is sent to my e-mail-address
but it never appeared there - not even in the spam-folder
Quite strange, wait for the pool administrator to reply or send him a PM

Noob question: why can I see my hashrate on drkpool.org but no shares are showed? Nor valid or invalid...it's always 0 and I'm mining since 6 in the morning (it's now 8.18 here)

Back