• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR

Just a suggestion-

You should consider listing the current Dash price at time of posting in addition to the USD price.

I see that. It is convenient to have all of the prices there.

What I meant was for your postings here in the Dash forum, it would be appropriate to list the current game price in Dash in addition to $. You might get more Dash sales that way, as many around here tend to think in terms of Dash more than even USD, especially if their country's currency is not USD.

Good luck with your business! Just curious, do you also buy game keys too?

I see that. It is convenient to have all of the prices there.

What I meant was for your postings here in the Dash forum, it would be appropriate to list the current game price in Dash in addition to $. You might get more Dash sales that way, as many around here tend to think in terms of Dash more than even USD, especially if their country's currency is not USD.

Good luck with your business! Just curious, do you also buy game keys too?
Ah, we're sorry for misunderstanding your post. We can do that!
We generally purchase from etablished wholesellers since we can't confirm the validity of the key. Steam gifts are a little bit more convenient, thanks to the gifting feature we can redeem them ourselves and have total control over them.
To conclude:
- Steam, yes, also depends on the price
- Everything else, no

Cheers :)

We made a few changes while we were absent. So what's new?

- Loyalty Program: Get 3% back on each purchase for your next virtual shopping tour on Key4co.in.
- Referral Rewards: Refer your friends and get 5% of their cart value as Key4co.in Redeeming Points! You can generate your individual Ref-Link in your account area.

If you stumble upon errors please contact us immediately.

Stay tuned ;D

Since we weren't satisfied with the pagespeed of Key4co.in we enabled caching and added cloudflare. We hope this improves the user experience a little bit :). If you stumble upon caching issues please contact us asap.

Cheers,

key4co.in

Hey just wanted to say that I tried out your site, Bought a game and payed with Dash, worked like a charm! Keep it up :)

Hey just wanted to say that I tried out your site, Bought a game and payed with Dash, worked like a charm! Keep it up :)
Sure thing! We'll keep adding games every 2-3 days for atleast 4 months. And our next plan is to integrate coinbase to make our keystore truly instant, sadly only for bitcoin :(. We also want to thank you very much for your feedback, hope you'll pay us a visit again!

Have a nice day

You can use InstantX from the clients and get the payment in 4 seconds :)

You can use InstantX from the clients and get the payment in 4 seconds :)
That's a solution, albeit coinpayments sometimes acts pretty strange regarding confirmations etc. Luckily Dash is already one of the faster cryptocurrencys. Bitcoin sometimes took 20 minutes, with the 0 confirmation setting enabled! Now we just keep it on 1 confirmation. We tested the coinbase payment gateway today and it's a blast. From Front Page to your productkey in under one minute, I had fun shopping on my own page...

Back