• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Allyos

Would you support this project?

• Total voters
If you already advertised to other cryptos I can understand why you can't make it exclusive to dash now.

I think I am misunderstanding something again with how the CryptoSplit works. From your example above if somebody wins or buys an item they can decide not to take the item but instead get 50% of the price in Indollar (and part in Dash if they want). But why would anybody do that? If somebody bought a ticket for the item i would assume he actually wants it. If you win you could either get the X$ dollar item you want or X/2$ in Indollars unless something changes between buying the ticket and winning the choice seems obvious. And for people who buy the item using the discount unless they have a discount over 50% this also makes no financial sense.
So I don't see how that would result in significant number of Dash being bought.

Now the "1% of the weekly total sale goes to the user" if that was only for Indollar and Dash that could be quite valuable.
Dear TheSingleton,
I'm really happy this part of the concept finally comes up as this is very very important.
First of all I have to apologize for the late come back, normally on Fridays we have lots of business and finance related meetings and I had a very tight schedule, and as this topic is my department my team mates and the management had to wait for me to finish the day. I appreciate your understanding.
So, and please stay with me on this. Once you start using the app, you will become as we call "Desire Driven". After a few days you will see that basically everything you and most of the people all over the world have been striving and working in all their life can be yours for $1. You clearly see your chances, and after a while you will realize that if you are not budget orientated, so you don't have to focus on the price/value factor, you just listen to your heart, there are about 10-15 items you would love to go for. Now, as you get some of those items, let's say your $150.000 dream car for $84, and your dream home, and your top of the line tech gadgets, and your vacation, and your food or electricity or fuel gift card, or anything that we put into Allyos and tokenize, you will gain a completely different everyday thinking. You will still get "In" to the current top iPhone even that you have 3 already won in Allyos. Because, what else you buy? As our original mission was always to try to create a complete, balanced, fair and user focused ecosystem, so you don't need to do anything else to get going in life but Allyos-ing, and finally have the time to find your personal purpose on this Earth in the short time you had been given, you will try to get your income within Allyos. Because it is easy, simple, fun and just common sense. Based on our live researches and long time customer behavior tests, you will still put a few dollars into the current top of the line iPhone. Or the current best laptop. Or the current most trendy sportcar. What else you buy if you don't have to give a damn about the price? So, after a very short time of using Allyos you will realize, hey, I can exchange them into Indollar again if I don't want to get my third Tesla delivered, or my 8th iPhone X again as I'm just the winner, so I just exchange it to Indollar and I will have a lot of spare money to stay in the game, or I can offer it to the current weekly Allyos Charity organization! See, as you can check it in our FAQ, Indollar is "pegged" to the USD when it is exchanged to, but once it is Indollar, you cannot exchange it back. It stays in the system, based on our patent, as "we sell time", so 1 Indollar worth 1 hour once it is in Allyos. -Stay with me, it is very simple and genious, not incident why several international investment banks offered us prices to get involved or for us to get out.- Now, we offer the exclusivity for 6 months Only to DASH to get all this money out of the system again back to the currency world, to a DASH wallet. Please, let it sink in.
The above is just one real life case. As long as the Allyos logistic partnership is not complete, there will be so called "Inactive Markets". These are the countries and locations where even all the target prices in the app contain always the shipping and handling expenses, -so they are final to your door prices- in the first 1-3 years there might be locations where the delivery of the big items would cost a lot more. I give you an example: let's say Allyos is fully working in North America and Europe. But, as we work with global markets without limitations, someone in South Africa wins an item for $4 and this item target price was $20.000. There might be cases when the expenses of this item for shipping, handling, customs etc would be an extra $2000. In this cases our system let's the user know in advance that he/she is currently in an Inactive Market, so to get the won item there would cost let's say $2130 extra due to shipping and customs, he/she can decide to YES-get the product anyway, NO-the campaign gets cancelled so everyone gets their money back and the campaign starts again, SPLIT-so you rather just want 50% of the item price, as you don't wish to take on the hassle and extra expenses to get this item to your door, and you don't want to sell it on Facebook either. You can do this. Again, a real live case income and DASH gain potential for the exclusive crypto.
In closing, let me give you an idea why DASH would be even better off if we don't accept it for crypto Top-Up in Allyos at all after 6 months for example (or, from day one). You will be surprised. See, the current problem with cryptos in the global financial world that they are currently racing against the petro dollar and about 190 other FIAT currencies. As they are not backed by anything, they are all doomed to fail. Cryptos right now are exchangeable in and out to FIAT and other cryptos. Well, Indollar is not. Indollar in Allyos is backed by all the branded well known and neccessary products and services, pegged to the USD when exchange it in, and pegged to the universal time when using it. So, we use and patented time as our current ledger. Everyone knows it, everyone can check it, and everyone has the same. Forever.
Therefore, when you buy Indollar for your crypto, you inverted that amount into a system, that only can be used within the system, but this system is liveable/an ecosystem. You can get anything you want. AND THE ONLY EXIT ROUTE WILL BE DASH. You tell me if you think this is valuable. :)
Have an awesome weekend, Dash goes to the MOON, and keep the questions coming, we are building THE future here together. THX!

Last edited:
I will not be voting for this. To say exclusivity would be unfair to other cryptos is ridiculous. I don't care what you've already advertised, change it. They're not funding you, so WTF. But what makes this really ridiculous is the claim about your legal department not allowing it for reasons of monopoly! Bloody hell, you're a two-bit startup, not a multi-national! Given such claims, this proposal has lost all credibility with me.

So if I'm understanding this right, it functions similar to something like MassDrop in the sense of the more users that want to obtain something, the better the price and the increased likelihood that users will be able to obtain it, and some lucky users will be able to obtain extremely cheaply by winning the raffle, encouraging more users to jump on.

Even without Dash exclusivity, integration here could be very beneficial in terms of how much Dash is flowing around, and not to mention it could help you cut cost on goods and services. I think this is a great idea, personally and would definitely support it, as I've benefited greatly from other services with similar functions, but this sounds way more fun and a much greater value--both in terms of enjoyment and savings--for me as a consumer.

As far as what you're asking for in the budget, could you maybe break that down and explain how the Dash is being spent on this project, and why Dash users in particular would benefit from contributing to your funding?

Now, as you get some of those items, let's say your $150.000 dream car for $84, and your dream home, and your top of the line tech gadgets, and your vacation, and your food

You make it sound like it's the default for a user to win a bunch of stuff for cheap. But not everybody can win.

you will try to get your income within Allyos

This just sounds more and more sketchy. I will have to vote NO on this.

I will not be voting for this. To say exclusivity would be unfair to other cryptos is ridiculous. I don't care what you've already advertised, change it. They're not funding you, so WTF. But what makes this really ridiculous is the claim about your legal department not allowing it for reasons of monopoly! Bloody hell, you're a two-bit startup, not a multi-national! Given such claims, this proposal has lost all credibility with me.
Hello GrandMasterDash,
Thanks a lot for your point of view.
We handle our words like the blockchain works. Once something is out there, you can't change it. I'm sure you as a chain expert share the same values. :)
For the crypto top-up exclusivity please let me emphasize you the above discussion, read it carefully and I point out once again that sole exclusivity would not be positive for Dash as a currency, it would might weak its currency market cap position (this is not financial advise).
Thanks God and for our full team efforts that I can comfortably feel we have been successfuly accomplished the "two-bit startup" level around May 2017. And even though we had several great discussions at the World Blockchain Forum and Dash Conference in London including the one and only Ryan Taylor as well, we certainly can't remember everyone, but I can't recall you and us sharing or discussing all our financial, company, business structure details, and none of our outsourced business partners were there. I do truly apologize if I'm mistaken here.
What I feel right now that the 100k Dash part in our marketing/PR/brand budget proposal brings unnecessary pressure to this discussion and we don't want to lose focus on the great partnership, opportunity and innovation that we both can bring to the table. As a solution for once and all, we would like to make the above proposal even more exclusive to Dash as a community, so we offer 2 options:
A. Let's raise the 100k to 300k and we give you the same 300k in Indollar topped-up in the app, and full and free access to it in the mobile app. In this case the full Dash community can use and spend the 300k. We can separate the 300k into smaller amounts like $10,20,50,100,200,500,1000 (these activation key amounts are ready) activation codes, so Dash can share it between the whole community and current users, everyone can enjoy it.
B. Raise it to 200k and we create something out of the box, we give Dash a "1% total weekly sales" position, and 1% will be dedicated to Dash for 4 weeks, or as long as the the amount won't reach the original 200k.
We hope the above helps eliminating any financial pressure in order to keep the focus on the common good progress and the opportunity here.
Thanks a lot as always, please keep all comments, views, suggestions coming! Cheers!

So if I'm understanding this right, it functions similar to something like MassDrop in the sense of the more users that want to obtain something, the better the price and the increased likelihood that users will be able to obtain it, and some lucky users will be able to obtain extremely cheaply by winning the raffle, encouraging more users to jump on.

Even without Dash exclusivity, integration here could be very beneficial in terms of how much Dash is flowing around, and not to mention it could help you cut cost on goods and services. I think this is a great idea, personally and would definitely support it, as I've benefited greatly from other services with similar functions, but this sounds way more fun and a much greater value--both in terms of enjoyment and savings--for me as a consumer.

As far as what you're asking for in the budget, could you maybe break that down and explain how the Dash is being spent on this project, and why Dash users in particular would benefit from contributing to your funding?
Hello Arthyron,
Awesome, thank you! :)
We wanted to investigate and learn the MassDrop business method, so we can clearly take a stand on it before replying anything to you. Based on what we have learned in a few hours, MassDrop similiarity would be about 20% to Allyos. I won't get into details or want to evalue anyone's business, but I should say we maintain a lot more sophisticated and premium level, not to mention our Time Limit System patent what gives the soul and balance to the whole tokenizing concept. Thank you very much once again for the info and feedback on this, highly appreciated!
I would really recommend you downloading the Allyos Lite app from our website www allyos com for both Android and iOS, check it around and see the huge difference in all parts for yourself. In fact, we would like you to drop us a line to our contact e-mail, so we can offer you something really personal that you might appreciate :) Go ahead and click on send now.
Well, I hope we have solved the really frustrating financial issue with our latest superior exclusive offer, so if Dash community selects any of the options on the table, you will have a lot of money to enjoy Allyos and this great partnership :)
Thanks a lot again, have a great weekend! Should you have any question please let us know anytime on any channel.

You make it sound like it's the default for a user to win a bunch of stuff for cheap. But not everybody can win.

This just sounds more and more sketchy. I will have to vote NO on this.
Hi TheSingleton,
Well, somebody will win, and nobody can lose. And that's not too bad. :)
There is absolutely nothing sketchy or extraordinary here, this is a basic feature in the app. You will see once you start using it and you might even like it once you get use to it.
We would be very sad to see you go to the No side, especially as once you already stated above you will be go for Yes for sure. If you would take a very friendly advice from me and simply download the app and check how it would change the everyday life for a lot of people, and you might find it even fun. Let me know if you disagree after testing it. Thank you!

@Allyos -- Thanks for your reply, I downloaded the demo app to check out, and it looks and functions fairly similarly to how I imagined/expected. The 20% similarity to MassDrop is, I believe, a pretty accurate assessment. I really, really like this idea as I understand it. Could you elaborate a bit more about the point where Allyos reaches out to the manufacturer and discount vouchers are sent to users. If the users participated in the "raffle" and receive the voucher, are they obligated or locked in to purchasing the item at that discounted price? At what point does an "IN" turn in to a commitment to purchase the item? That's really the only part that I'm not understanding.

@GrandMasterDash -- I'd encourage you to download the app mockup and check it out and carefully re-read Allyos explanation. It took me a few passes of reading the explanation, but having Top-Ups available to other cryptos doesn't matter because that just brings more money in to the Allyos app, which is turned in to Allyos tokens. The only money going *out* is in the purchases Allyos makes on behalf of winners, and through the Cryptosplit, which they're offering exclusivity in Dash, if I'm not mistaken. That's huge. All sorts of cryptos go in, but--assuming we seal the deal with this proposal--only Dash goes out. If the app takes off, that funnels *so* much traffic through Dash, even if they ultimately convert it back to their favorite crypto eventually, and let's be honest, of the options out there, Dash is the best equipped to handle this kind of traffic. It will force Allyos users who want to take rewards in cryptosplit to use Dash and see how well it performs. Not to mention, Allyos would be making regular enormous purchases of Dash in the markets to be able to fund the cryptosplit payouts.

They're also basically offering the Dash community a measure of the proposal funding back in usable tokens for items in the recent posts. I don't know how everyone will feel about that on ethical terms (i.e. basically everyone collectively profiting on a personal level from treasury funds), but that's a better ROI than Dash has seen from almost every other proposal so far. Let's also not forget the huge impact this could make through charitable contributions.

Seriously, people, look in to this, carefully read through, take the time to understand what is being offered here. There's a lot of potential here and the asking prices isn't that high. If we can get a solid legal agreement between Allyos and Dash Core on behalf of the DAO, this would open up a lot of opportunities.

@Arthyron I understand but I think it's his style that rubbed me up the wrong way, especially when he talked about monopolies. Your assessment of the system seems more fair, whereas the OP seemed to be emphasising the raffle side, which IMO is the wrong approach. So yes, I hear you, but delivery of this pre-proposal made me cautious.

@Allyos -- A lot of people are probably going to base their assessment off of what is posted in the initial post, and you've since added additional possibilities in terms of exclusivity and options for funding in subsequent posts. I'd recommend you update the original post with this information to reflect these new/updated offerings, so those who only skim the first post will see these subsequent changes you've made. Most people are too lazy to read through entire threads.

Also, I think infographics or videos (even a video walkthrough of the app) might be helpful in this case, because based on some of the responses I've seen in other channels, I think a lot of people are either having trouble understanding your explanation or not taking the time to thoroughly read through and understand it and are hastily writing it off as something it's not. I think your proposal has a huge value, having used crowd-purchasing services before and having spent time looking through your app, but it has to be digestible for MNOs with shorter attention spans or who are not willing to read pages of information if you want it to pass, unfortunately.

Last edited:
This proposal seems shady and overly complex to me - after reading through all the comments I am 100% voting NO for this.

Dash is making huge headway into countries in Venezuela/Zimbabwe and helping adoption grow where crypto is most needed, and thats what we should be funding. Not a raffle system which is overly complex, already supporting multiple other currencies which I have no doubt Dash is paying for. Dash should not be affiliating itself with businesses like this. If Allyos wants to integrate Dash, then by all means do it, but not with any funding.

@Allyos -- Thanks for your reply, I downloaded the demo app to check out, and it looks and functions fairly similarly to how I imagined/expected. The 20% similarity to MassDrop is, I believe, a pretty accurate assessment. I really, really like this idea as I understand it. Could you elaborate a bit more about the point where Allyos reaches out to the manufacturer and discount vouchers are sent to users. If the users participated in the "raffle" and receive the voucher, are they obligated or locked in to purchasing the item at that discounted price? At what point does an "IN" turn in to a commitment to purchase the item? That's really the only part that I'm not understanding.

@GrandMasterDash -- I'd encourage you to download the app mockup and check it out and carefully re-read Allyos explanation. It took me a few passes of reading the explanation, but having Top-Ups available to other cryptos doesn't matter because that just brings more money in to the Allyos app, which is turned in to Allyos tokens. The only money going *out* is in the purchases Allyos makes on behalf of winners, and through the Cryptosplit, which they're offering exclusivity in Dash, if I'm not mistaken. That's huge. All sorts of cryptos go in, but--assuming we seal the deal with this proposal--only Dash goes out. If the app takes off, that funnels *so* much traffic through Dash, even if they ultimately convert it back to their favorite crypto eventually, and let's be honest, of the options out there, Dash is the best equipped to handle this kind of traffic. It will force Allyos users who want to take rewards in cryptosplit to use Dash and see how well it performs. Not to mention, Allyos would be making regular enormous purchases of Dash in the markets to be able to fund the cryptosplit payouts.

They're also basically offering the Dash community a measure of the proposal funding back in usable tokens for items in the recent posts. I don't know how everyone will feel about that on ethical terms (i.e. basically everyone collectively profiting on a personal level from treasury funds), but that's a better ROI than Dash has seen from almost every other proposal so far. Let's also not forget the huge impact this could make through charitable contributions.

Seriously, people, look in to this, carefully read through, take the time to understand what is being offered here. There's a lot of potential here and the asking prices isn't that high. If we can get a solid legal agreement between Allyos and Dash Core on behalf of the DAO, this would open up a lot of opportunities.
Dear @Arthyron Thanks a lot for your comments, I have to say you just nailed perfectly both the concept and the offer here. I'm sure all Dash community will figure out the real deal and opportunity on the table if Allyos and Dash can work together.
Regarding to your question, the workflow is very simple. In the app you see the full target price of every product or service. We, as a company has our profit marging implemented on those prices already, and it always contains the 1% charity and user giveaway part too. So, when the item target price is collected, we simply buy the products and send it to the winner. All we need to get from the distributors/manufacturers is the current availability, so our system can restart offering the item for as long as the stock lasts. Discount vouchers are always collected in the app as you can see, for every item if you are not the winner, it starts at 2% off. In every round for the same item it adds 0.1% off. The validity of every voucher is 90 days by deafult. But, the point here is that our system collects thus all the interested buyers who would really pay some money for these items, and the system always gives a sign to our Sales Department everytime a popular item highest discount rate reaches 6%. At this point, they contact the manufacturer and negotiate the best possible deal for instance 1874 Samsung Galaxy S9, and if the best offer for this huge possible buyer power is 15% for example, then our system sends a push message to all users holding discount vouchers for this item and let's them know about the best available 15% discount rate and changes and counts down the 30 days validity.
The "IN" button always adds $1 to the campaign you choose (but don't forget, the maximum you can add to 1 particular item is only $1 in every hour), but at the time of the raffle if you are the winner the app always asks you if you want to take the item or you pass on it, or you Split.
Great conversation, we really appreciate it, any remaining question please let us know anytime! Thank you! :)

@Allyos -- A lot of people are probably going to base their assessment off of what is posted in the initial post, and you've since added additional possibilities in terms of exclusivity and options for funding in subsequent posts. I'd recommend you update the original post with this information to reflect these new/updated offerings, so those who only skim the first post will see these subsequent changes you've made. Most people are too lazy to read through entire threads.

Also, I think infographics or videos (even a video walkthrough of the app) might be helpful in this case, because based on some of the responses I've seen in other channels, I think a lot of people are either having trouble understanding your explanation or not taking the time to thoroughly read through and understand it and are hastily writing it off as something it's not. I think your proposal has a huge value, having used crowd-purchasing services before and having spent time looking through your app, but it has to be digestible for MNOs with shorter attention spans or who are not willing to read pages of information if you want it to pass, unfortunately.
Hi @Arthyron
We totally agree with you on these.
I will personally schedule a meeting with our core team and Peter (CTO) to discuss the fine tune/update of our original proposal. We will go to the full proposal anyways, as we have decided this last year, getting as many feedbacks as possible from future users is priceless, but 5 DASH is certainly no issue.
Yes, so far we feel the same, some people here are losing focus about what the real offer and opportunity here is.
Well, we have several training videos on Youtube of course, and a new Intro video on our website as well, but so far we were unable to post links on this topic.
Our own Youtube channel is Allyos Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxQAUuWnEQlIuAkgj0k5TYg
And the new full lenght intro is here:
Thank you again, if you have any question feel frre to let us know or comment!

This proposal seems shady and overly complex to me - after reading through all the comments I am 100% voting NO for this.

Dash is making huge headway into countries in Venezuela/Zimbabwe and helping adoption grow where crypto is most needed, and thats what we should be funding. Not a raffle system which is overly complex, already supporting multiple other currencies which I have no doubt Dash is paying for. Dash should not be affiliating itself with businesses like this. If Allyos wants to integrate Dash, then by all means do it, but not with any funding.
Hello @Stealth923 , Thank you for your valued comment.
I might be wrong here but you may have not seen the recent comments and replies like the one with @GrandMasterDash and @Arthyron . Please kindly note that we have offered eliminating the funding part from Dash side as it gained too much negative focus to the wrong direction from the real discussion and deal here.
I do agree our Pre-Proposal is more detailed than our normal corporate communication, but with good reason, we came to a lot of smart people at the Dash community I do believe. I definitely would not call it "shady".
May I ask you if you took the time and downloaded and tried our mobile application on the website? If did so, would you please point out what part seemed to you "shady" in Allyos? Appreciated.
Dash participation in the above mentioned countries is great and highly supported. The government in these countries are not too supportive to their people. Even though all these countries have their own legal tender and local currency, in Venezuela's case they already have their own natural resource backed cryptocurrency, the Petro, Dash is one of the fastest, most advanced digital crypto so competing in these countries or on the global currency field must be valuable on the long run.
Allyos also has its charity system, as you saw it in the proposal or on the website our community/users select a good cause every week and 1% of the total weekly sale is going straight to that charity. We have over 75 charity organization partners already all over the globe.
Allyos is not a "raffle system" and only overly complex if you call nowadays one touch on your phone screen complex. Unfortunately, you might be right. Allyos is a product backed crowdfunding system with integrated charity, where after collecting the full amount of a product the most balanced, equal final owner selection is the well known raffle with our Time Limit System patent. In fact, buying and getting products and services for as little as $1 could be a great benefit to the countries you just planning to give help.
Allyos is not supporting any FIAT or cryptocurrency, we simply accept them and exchange them into our own token. Dash is not paying and can't pay for any of this. Quite the opposite, as I mentioned we have just offered recently 300.000 USD to the Dash community in our system. Actually, reading your comment we might just willing to raise that to 500k, only for Dash community now. But I need to tell you the statement "businesses like this" is quite steep based on the information you gained so far.
I hope the above helps clearing any issues, please check the replies as well not just the comments and I kindly ask you to think about what is offered here, because it is not funding nor raffle system.
Thank you very much, should you have any question or suggestion feel free to let us and the community know. Cheers!

@Arthyron I believe this Update is done :) Let us know what you think, if you have any suggestions please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

So lets say I win a Tesla that cost $100,000 but don't want it and want to do the split. I then get $50,000 in indollars, correct? Can I then sell the $50,000 in indollars for Dash? How do I get rid of the indollars?
If the $50,000 is stuck in indollars within the system that would take forever to spend $1 at a time.

So lets say I win a Tesla that cost $100,000 but don't want it and want to do the split. I then get $50,000 in indollars, correct? Can I then sell the $50,000 in indollars for Dash? How do I get rid of the indollars?
If the $50,000 is stuck in indollars within the system that would take forever to spend $1 at a time.

As far as I understood it you can either choose $50,000 indollars or $30,000 indolars and $20,000 in Dash. But yes the indollars can only be used inside the system.

Hello @mastermined!

Yes you understood the method well. If you have $50,000 in your in-app wallet than you won't need to top-up and have many opportunities to participate in other items.
But don't forget if you already collected some vouchers (by not winning an item you'll receive discount vouchers) you also can buy your desired one on your
discounted price.

And as @TheSingleton wrote if you use "crypto-split" you can have instant payout in DASH and the remaining in indollars.
So in your example a $100,000 Tesla with "crypto-split 30%" means you'll receive $15,000 in DASH and the remaining $35,000 in Indollars.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Hello @mastermined!

Yes you understood the method well. If you have $50,000 in your in-app wallet than you won't need to top-up and have many opportunities to participate in other items.
But don't forget if you already collected some vouchers (by not winning an item you'll receive discount vouchers) you also can buy your desired one on your
discounted price.

And as @TheSingleton wrote if you use "crypto-split" you can have instant payout in DASH and the remaining in indollars.
So in your example a $100,000 Tesla with "crypto-split 30%" means you'll receive $15,000 in DASH and the remaining $35,000 in Indollars.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Thank you!

the system sees that we have let's say 2478 interested potential buyers with currently 6.4% discount rate as the highest, so our Product department gets in touch with the distributor and asks for the best price in a case of a sale of 2478 item. The distributor will say OK, in this case we give you 15% off, so our system sends out a push message and let's all the discount voucher owners know about the best possible offer, and starts the expiration countdown from 30 days.

Ok thanks. So if i have $50,000 indollars leftover and I want something else that cost $50,000 I can use that $50,000 indollars to purchase something else when the system reaches a certain point and a deal is made with a distributor?
For example, if 2500 people want a specific motorcycle that cost $50,000 and y'all make a deal with the distributor to buy 2500 motorcycles then I can use the $50,000 indollars to buy the motorcycle?

After reading through the comments and messing with the app I think I finally understand what you are offering.

Love the cryptosplit being only in dash, depending on final details I'd be very willing to vote for this.

Back