• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is a good Dash Lite wallet? (Preferably multisig)

Efietskop

Hi! I'm involved wit a small time charity in Africa and I thought it would be fun to start accepting donations in Dash (and probably also LTC.) My main reason is that I just think it'd be fun to teach the rest of the members about Dash and also that it will make it easier for foreigners to donate, so I hope the charity will also benefit a little from this.

Now my main question is that I think it'd be fun if the other organisation members could also check the incoming account to see if they received any donations, but I don't feel like requiring them to install the entire blockchain, or having them walk around with the wallet on their phone. So what is the best Dash lite client for Windows and/of Mac. I've heard some doubts about Jaxx and Exodus.

To minimise wallet theft risk I plan to deposit the Dash on our fiat bank account every month or every €100, whichever comes first. I'm already verified on a few exchanges.

A thank you! I thought Electrum Dash wasn't supported any more or something because the link's disappeared from on the website

Back