• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[WTB] Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you should make this request... It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I have something even better that you might be interested in...

I have a Saitek X52 Pro-Flight joystick+throttle control and a set of Saitek Pro-Flight Rudder Pedals for PC flight simulations. I used to use them for IL-2 Sturmovik, X-Plane, Pro Pilot and other advanced simulators. They've been used a good bit, but are still in excellent condition and work flawlessly. Trust me, having a full joystick+throttle and rudder pedal setup takes flight simulations and immersion to a whole new level! I've forgotten how to fly with cheap "twist-stick" controllers! XD

I'd be willing to sell my controls for DRK or BTC. If you're interested I could upload some pics for you. Just let me know! :)

I can do it at Bitfinex USD/DRK on the price of the product + 4 usd. 2-3 business days delivery to the US. PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back