• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Would you buy cool Dash stickers in packs of 5-10?

Would you buy Dash stickers

• Yes, in packs of 5+ stickers

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yes, as single stickers

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No, who likes stickers?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No, but I would like to order my own with your designs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDashGuy

Hey everyone! Your resident troll here just to lay down some real life marketing efforts, so I would appreciate some honest feedback! Thanks!

As most of you have seen, myself and a few others have been working on our own type of marketing efforts and just doing our best to show that we can do this marketing effort without some company to lean on. We do have a wonderful community afterall. Between www.WhatsIsDash.org, www.Dashroundtable.org, www.dashmasternode.org & some other behind the scenes stuff that should be shown off rather soon there have been plenty of cool community driven projects coming out of the woods.

I would like to keep that trend going, so I am pursuing a larger sticker order of $500-$1000 dollars depending on the feedback and traction it receives, they will all be branded for www.whatisdash.org but I hope to create between 10-20 designs and packaging them all into smaller sticker packs and reselling them for just enough to cover the costs & shipping.

So my question to everyone is, would you buy sticker packs of some professionally designed 2" x 2" stickers? I will do new designs each month and am also considering a subscription package in the near future to keep the cool Dash stickers coming.

The first 5 designs I have are: (still not "finalized" but its a start)
sticker1.jpg sticker2.jpg sticker3.jpg sticker4.jpg sticker5.jpg

I will find some more time in the next day or two to make 5 or so more designs, and from those I will be placing a few sticker orders on www.stickermule.com or www.jakprints.com not sure yet, based on feedback and such I might order somewhere between 500-1000 stickers and in the near future will be putting together a "sponsorship" package of information, stickers, business cards and such that I can send off to people/print shops for people, when they go to shows/get togethers/ speeches and what not.

Looking forward to your feedback everyone.

Thanks!

Sorry www.whatisdash.org is taking so long to finish up, had barely anytime to myself the past couple weeks, but on the good side, I'm backing to making plenty of $$$$ again. /whew

Check back soon. More to come.

edit: my favorite one and the main sticker idea atm is:
sticker4.jpg

Also looking for Masternode related "sayings" & "relavant data to a normal bitcoiner" to use as content for a masternode sticker or 2. So if yhou think you have an awesome saying I'd love to hear it.

Also looking to find a way to say what dash is without words....

No. I don't use stickers.

Make t-shirts, like the graphic w/Obama & the Swiss bank account quote. That's money. Make sure Dash logo and Dash.org URL is on there somewhere and it's advertising by walking around. Keep it simple, use the short version of the URL.

Get translated into Chinese and Russian and work with a supplier in those countries to print/distribute. You might make hundreds. Maybe even thousand.

Spread Dash and make some (digital) cash. It might work, right?

I'd buy stickers and T-Shirts as well.

I would suggest starting with a smaller than 1k bulk order though, test the waters first, go from there.

Pablo.

bought a t-shirt and a fridge magnet :cool:

shipping is a bit weird, 10 dollars which is normal to europe but I also wanted a few pens and that would be a seperate shipment of 27 dollars :eek:

I was also was trying to pickup a pen after I created the item and they were very over priced.... PM me you DASH address I want to cover shipping since you were the first to purchase something.

I was also was trying to pickup a pen after I created the item and they were very over priced.... PM me you DASH address I want to cover shipping since you were the first to purchase something.

Get out of my thread!!!!

Kidding, glad people are supporting the community!

sorry I hijacked your thread and i'm selling your sticker #1 for just $5 ea now... i'm sure you can do this for less when you get a larger order in.

but for the record i am not selling them for me, I sell these for the community, any proceeds from the zazzle.com/dashswag store goes to the foundation.

http://www.zazzle.com/what_is_dash_s1_square_sticker-217574699055264812

I know ;]

Do as you please, I'm not worried.

I will eventually start a dedicated dash sticker store and possibly do some t-shirts as well, but not through zazzle, I will most likely do high quality ones and do the packaging and shipping myself.

I know ;]

I will eventually start a dedicated dash sticker store and possibly do some t-shirts as well, but not through zazzle, I will most likely do high quality ones and do the packaging and shipping myself.

Good zazzle is not a long term solution. And I will buy stickers and T-Shirts from you when you start selling...

Back