• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What needs drawing/designing

Heheee
Nice

What can you do !?
You graphic designer / art director / ... Professional ?
100% or fun and games ?

I'm a professional freelance designer/illustrator based in London. Most of my work is UX/UI for startups and occasionally the finance industry when I want a long contract/bigger pay.

I like the stuff you posted on BTCtalk.. you in the graphics game?

cool !

no i am a pro photographer
but know my way around layouts and graphics and such
but am not pro enough in graphics to do the real thing
in Dash i just play around (easy copy /paste)

i send you a pm

Thank you for your entry in my contest, BTW. When my promised year is up, I may use your images on my account.
Hey no problem, got my bum into gear. The profile pic wasn't right.. too dark and too ratty looking! Was happy with the title image.. which is pretty much the views people wrote down. The profile pic that was chosen is great.

Just some my general ideas: :)

1. illustrations about Darksend, InstantX, Masternone's network
2. infographics "Dash vs Bitcoin", "History of Dash", ...
3. some pics for dashpay.io
4. maybe some ideas how to further upgrade wallet's interface?
5. design for A4 "3-folded" dash-brochure people can print and give to friends/customers offline

Last edited by a moderator:
JQBLsRo.png

Thank you darkwing for making me a logo and hooking me up. You graphic designers work hard and get taken for granted. I appreciate your work, the new logo will be live on my site later tonight. Updating twitter now.

Attachments

• microphone.png
    microphone.png
    4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
JQBLsRo.png

Thank you darkwing for making me a logo and hooking me up. You graphic designers work hard and get taken for granted. I appreciate your work, the new logo will be live on my site later tonight. Updating twitter now.

Pleasure glad you like it! Appreciation appreciated.

I imagine very few people feel appreciated.. I mean with developers people kind of wave their hands and expect instant miracles. It's a bit the same with design.. or anything else for that matter.

Thanks for the twitter shout out too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back