• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

We should have a DRK Representative there !! ….>>

haaaaa … i am all for Tante, as my technical know how is really NOT that good when it comes to details !!!!
(Tx for the offer though) ….>>

wha wha what? OH, you found me a job? Urg, ok... LOL. I'll read up what they're up to :)

I'm sorry, you caught me after having a couple of drinks, I'd be slurring my typing if I could (I'm a lightweight) I have to read this a few times, but I'll get it eventually, LOL. I'm happy to help, er... whatever that will entail. See ya'all in the morning!

Ok, I tweeted them and sent them an email.
So this is a matter of writing up some articles about Darkcoin. I thought I'd start from the begining. What is Darkcoin and why do we need it. This would probably include a little biography of Evan, and I'd like to at least mention all the developers on the team a bit. This would be a great way to introduce each of the developers and what part of Darkcoin they are working on in separate articles I thought.

I guess the second article should be all on DarkSend. How it evolved and how it works in RC4

After that, I would think focusing on each developer or big community member would be nice. it'll let us show that Darkcoin has evolved beyond being a one man show and has become a team of developers who each are finding their nich to make a difference.

Also, Evan wanted a good solid article on how to obtain Darkcoins so total newbs can be walked through the process. This will actually take a bit more research but to reach the public, this is the #1 hurdle to overcome, so it would indeed be an important article.

What do you all think?

sounds great
tx for taking this on, this is exactly what DRK needs these days!!

tx tante

So sorry, I've been so busy these last two days, had no time to get on computer, but I did pm you and I'm working on the article now :) Sometimes things get overwhelming over here, but I have a weekend of peace. In fact, I may go to church on Sunday 'cause I could use that calming influence, LOL.

Ok, I tweeted them and sent them an email.
So this is a matter of writing up some articles about Darkcoin. I thought I'd start from the begining. What is Darkcoin and why do we need it. This would probably include a little biography of Evan, and I'd like to at least mention all the developers on the team a bit. This would be a great way to introduce each of the developers and what part of Darkcoin they are working on in separate articles I thought.

I guess the second article should be all on DarkSend. How it evolved and how it works in RC4

After that, I would think focusing on each developer or big community member would be nice. it'll let us show that Darkcoin has evolved beyond being a one man show and has become a team of developers who each are finding their nich to make a difference.

Also, Evan wanted a good solid article on how to obtain Darkcoins so total newbs can be walked through the process. This will actually take a bit more research but to reach the public, this is the #1 hurdle to overcome, so it would indeed be an important article.

What do you all think?
It sounds great!

If you need any help with the article about buying darkcoins please let me know. I can help with the EUR to DRK route. I've also traded quite a bit in places like reddit in the past. I don't recommend them for most people, but they are a solution for others and there are many nice and honest people there.

My 2 cents:
- TanteStefana starts from the start (articles about Darkcoin origins, DarkSend, "How to... " buy / trade / invest;
- fernando or his guys create a simple animation video, explaining the same in a more visual way;
- another video, more sophisticated may be in place as well;
- get transcripts for these videos; https://www.speechpad.com/ $1.00 for a minute and post it in a blog;
- SYNDICATE all content (Twitter, FB, blog) and use all RSS feeds. Point in case, Review Outlaw has a video on mining Darkcoin
so his channel is @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOvN3fb1NyriX4SVgVj02SA so his RSS feed is @
https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/reviewoutlaw/uploads
Ping all that to all RSS syndication services. Transcripts as well. Tweet them;
- See could Twitter / FB API alow syndicating this Forum posts, or at least, the developer's updates;
- Figure out how to get Evan and Ape to be guests on Max Keiser show (ask him);
- if not, interview him for Darkcoins own YT channel. Syndicate;
- "anarchy is to act like you're already free" so get in touch with David Graeber, an anarchist and a professor, but also the author of Debt: The First Five Thousand Years so he knows about money and he would have something to say about cryptocurrency throug historical, sociological, philosopical angle;
- Syndicate;
- try to do the same with Reggie Meddleton of boombustblog - he's bing on crypto and is working on his own exchange;
- Syndicate;
- TanteStefana could, alone or in cooperation with someone else, write a "freedom essay" - why is crypto so important? Why Darkcoin. Difference in between anonimity and privacy issue. We're all enslaved by The Financial Crime Cartel and its shaneningans (crimes) and this could be the first real movement in human history that would liberate us from the institutionalized chains of death, destruction and debt, their modus operanda.

Bottom line. Spread the word as much as you can. And try to also focus on "influencers" like Max, David, Reggie...

My 2 cents:
- TanteStefana starts from the start (articles about Darkcoin origins, DarkSend, "How to... " buy / trade / invest;
- fernando or his guys create a simple animation video, explaining the same in a more visual way;
- another video, more sophisticated may be in place as well;
- get transcripts for these videos; $1.00 for a minute and post it in a blog;
- SYNDICATE all content (Twitter, FB, blog) and use all RSS feeds. Point in case, Review Outlaw has a video on mining Darkcoin
so his channel is @ so his RSS feed is @

Ping all that to all RSS syndication services. Transcripts as well. Tweet them;
- See could Twitter / FB API alow syndicating this Forum posts, or at least, the developer's updates;
- Figure out how to get Evan and Ape to be guests on Max Keiser show (ask him);
- if not, interview him for Darkcoins own YT channel. Syndicate;
- "anarchy is to act like you're already free" so get in touch with David Graeber, an anarchist and a professor, but also the author of Debt: The First Five Thousand Years so he knows about money and he would have something to say about cryptocurrency throug historical, sociological, philosopical angle;
- Syndicate;
- try to do the same with Reggie Meddleton of boombustblog - he's bing on crypto and is working on his own exchange;
- Syndicate;
- TanteStefana could, alone or in cooperation with someone else, write a "freedom essay" - why is crypto so important? Why Darkcoin. Difference in between anonimity and privacy issue. We're all enslaved by The Financial Crime Cartel and its shaneningans (crimes) and this could be the first real movement in human history that would liberate us from the institutionalized chains of death, destruction and debt, their modus operanda.

Bottom line. Spread the word as much as you can. And try to also focus on "influencers" like Max, David, Reggie...
(had to edit out the links, because the forum wouldn't let me post the reply otherwise)

Coin Brief can provide you with the outlet for some of these. We are trying to provide a legitimate space for the various digital currency communities to express themselves.

I know Tante will be writing articles soon, but if there are others in this community that would like to join in, we decided to allow up to 3 or 4 representatives per currency (Vertcoin currently has 3, with one being the developer).

Also, our podcast is lining up various influential members of the digital currency community as a whole to begin guest starring. We waited until we had the site running well, and our podcast ironed out before we started inviting people, but Erik Voorhees will be joining in our next one, and some of the GAW Miners guys will likely be joining in a few of them at various times. However, we are open to bring in developers of the large, fast growing, or innovative digital currencies if the interest is there. Have Evan and Ape reach out to us at contact(at)coinbrief(dot)net (Can't post a link. Not enough posts!) and I will put them in touch with Sean Wince. He, along with Evan Faggart, are the two that run our podcast, and Sean has been doing the scheduling for guests.

Beyond that, let me know of any ideas you have, and we will see what can be worked out.

Ok, well I finished the first article, and I ended up doing it on DarkSend+ because it will soon be coming out and it's vastly improved and I want to tell people about it because it's timely. Anyone want to proof read it? I'm trying to write to the average Joe who isn't particularly tech savvy yet explain why DarkSend works and is important.

By the way, I think we should have several writers for this. I'm sure as more people are aware of this outlet, that they'll step up to the plate. Don't think I'm the only one who has to write articles for coin brief! Please join in!

BTW, thanks fernando, we'll need to do that together! I'm actually not the person to write the "how to get Darkcoin" article because frankly, I had a hard time figuring it out, was afraid to get burned, and only know how to use coinbase, which now has access to my bank account, much like paypal. I chose them as the "safest" way I could find since they are practically a bank with large corporations as clients. I would love to try Moolah (sp?) and others, but I'm afraid to let them have access to my bank account. I'm still very isolated and ignorant on how to do these things in a truly safe manner. So I'd really need your help!

Grey Ghost, I totally get where you're coming from, but not sure I'd be the person to write such things. Also, I'm not sure, but I think we're supposed to write within the focus of our coin. Though certainly that can include much of the reasons behind cryptos. Much of the other stuff you're suggesting there, I really don't understand (I'm kinda an old fart, not hip on these services) So please anyone who can, do get involved! These look like great ideas!

And Coin Brief, I emailed Evan to let him know about the podcasts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tante
sorry i pushed this your way
hope you do not mind !!!
i know you will do a great job, let me know if i can help ...>>

Back