• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wallet help

jacobbreiding

I am trying to access my dash core wallet. Awhile ago I upgraded from darkcoin and used my wallet.dat file and it seemed to work. I've been trying to access it again recently and I haven't been able to send any coins. I changed the passphrase and uninstalled dash core and reinstalled it. Every time it goes to sync takes about 30mins, and crashes when I try to send. What can I do to recover these coins? Pleas help, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to access my dash core wallet. Awhile ago I upgraded from darkcoin and used my wallet.dat file and it seemed to work. I've been trying to access it again recently and I haven't been able to send any coins. I changed the passphrase and uninstalled dash core and reinstalled it. Every time it goes to sync takes about 30mins, and crashes when I try to send. What can I do to recover these coins? Pleas help, thanks.

Error window

MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!
Program:C...Dash\dash-qt.exe
File:crypter.cpp, line 257

Expression:false

I can abort retry or ignore

Abort and retry close the program

Should I try on another computer?
Something I can try on thru the command promt?

Error window

MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!
Program:C...Dash\dash-qt.exe
File:crypter.cpp, line 257

Expression:false

I can abort retry or ignore

Abort and retry close the program

Should I try on another computer?
Something I can try on thru the command promt?

I figured it out. I did a backup while I was waiting for the chain, I put that in the Dash folder, erased the current wallet.dat file, replaced it with my latest backup and then renamed that to wallet.dat. I guess I could have used my oldest back up too? Oh well, a bit of relief there.

Help ,,, I am trying to open my Dash QT wallet that i just installd but there is a Big Error And I cant fix it Help me

Attachments

• Dash Core install not working.png
    Dash Core install not working.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 98
Can you give this a try please:
There's some info on that error relating to corrupted user accounts, the suggested test is to create a new user account and try the installation in the new account. If that works the next suggested step is follow Microsofts guidance on fixing corrupted user profiles.

Back