• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

viewing problem

jpr

Not sure why but suddenly this forum on my phone looks like that?

yCThT34.png

TBH I`ve noticed the same problem, ONLY once, closed explorer and reopened and all went OK since than...

Not sure why but suddenly this forum on my phone looks like that?

yCThT34.png
Off topic, what screen size/resolution does your phone have? I'm on a 5 inches one with 1080 width but I don't get so much menu bar!

1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches. Lg G2 with android.

I think it only looked like that with the advert bug. At the moment it looks like that:

k9ogYGr.png

1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches. Lg G2 with android.

I think it only looked like that with the advert bug. At the moment it looks like that:

k9ogYGr.png
Ok, now it looks like mine (exact same resolution on my SG4, so it makes sense!). I would love to have direct access to inbox and alerts from the menu though.

I get more if i use the phone horizontally. I never use it like that though :)
Ok, now it looks like mine (exact same resolution on my SG4, so it makes sense!). I would love to have direct access to inbox and alerts from the menu though.

Kvk7KPh.png

I get more if i use the phone horizontally. I never use it like that though :)
Me neither, not enough height. I recently got a 7 inches tablet and it is the perfect size. Enough screen to read comfortably while vertical, but small enough to be able to type with thumbs while holding it with hands.

Reactions: jpr
On my Nokia3310 works fine ;) ok there could be more colors ;)

Reactions: jpr
Back