• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Very positive experience with Node40

wackyD

Hi all,

I just wanted to mention my experience in setting up some masternodes with Node40. I'm completely useless with linux so needed someone else to do the hard work. I found Node40 and I have to say setting up the masternodes was a breeze. I had a few hickups but the site operators helped me through every step, basically in real time over email.

The fees are really reasonable and the team was a pleasure to deal with. If you are hesitant about setting up a MN for lack of technical expertise, I really recommend these guys!

I am looking for a place to put my 250 dash and I am a little bit worry moving the money to someone else's wallet!
I was scammed once with a mining con
And was hacked a month ago in my blockchain.info wallet and lost 4 bitcoins already

Can someone post a list of trusted masternode pools by the community ?
Beeing scammed hurts a lot, experienced as well :) step forward and you have to live with that and forget so it is easy to live every day.
How can I help you? :)

You might want to reach out to splawik21 He is a stand up dude and I think he will be able to help you.
Thank you AnarchicCluster for pointing me.

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867885

ReD3b2r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beeing scammed hurts a lot, experienced as well :) step forward and you have to live with that and forget so it is easy to live every day.
How can I help you? :)

Thank you AnarchicCluster for pointing me.

Here's another positive reviewer of splaw. He was a pleasure to work with and incredibly responsive and competent. If I hadn't devoted an entire weekend, many months ago, to figuring out how to setup my own masternode I would still happily be using splaw's services.

Thanks a lot for your recommendations !
i will pickup someone thanks!

Put it this way, for me, given my lack of skills with Linux and resistance to learn, if it weren't for a service like Node40 I wouldn't have set up a couple of nodes.. The whole process is smooth and being refined..

Back