• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Vapor Shop- Dash Accepted-Nacogdoches Meetups 2x Monthly and community support FOR DASH

Would you pass this proposal?

• Total voters

Blake

The idea behind this proposal is to solve many hurdles Dash is facing with one idea. We have a vapor shop store that averages $1,200-1,800 in sales per day with a lot of college students coming in and out of the store all day. The store has highway frontage that gets many, many eyeballs every day. I'll post the stats from the Texas Highway Department when I can.

[url=https://ibb.co/g0Egia] [/URL]

We want to make DASH our stores currency and to actively promote its use through banners and signs and discounts for using DASH.

- We have a DASH ATM at the entrance of the store-in the photos below it is right by the door where the BIG TV can Advertise DASH DIGITAL CASH

- Dash Accepted and 10% off all merchandise bought with DASH-guitars, vapor juice, tobacco products etc....

DASH Advertising heavily through out store and to highway traffic passing- Big 20X20 banner on store side- along with DASH LED sign seen from highway.

2 x Monthly DASH meetups and making The Vapor Shop the digital currency headquarters of our town. We have held two meetups and the last one had around 12 people-many of the people we have coming are engaged in our community and this could be a great opportunity to see DASH have a shot at being woven into the cities main movers and shakers. Having these meetups and getting more of the community on board with digital currency and supporting DASH can really help solidify DASH Acceptance in our community.

What we ask for- 4 DASH for banners, signs and coupon cards explaining Dash that go with every purchase
- 4 DASH for wallet sign ups, atm and promotion
-3 DASH for our monthly meetups to help expand out into our community.
-5 Dash back for submitting proposal.

We can get numbers, we can get people signed up and understanding DASH and using it. Our circle of people involved in this project expands into many different groups- we have a very cool ecosystem growing here in our town and DASH can capitalize on that.

17 Dash to let us show you what we can do! If you like- will resign up for another month!

Thanks for reading! Here are some photos of the shop-this method will allow us to set up a lot of DASH wallets and get DASH into circulation. More photos posted soon-just uploading these-will post some shots of what parking lot looks like on a busy night.

Last edited:
65,000 people live in Nacogdoches County I believe. I just looked at the wikipedia.

I believe we could get quite a few customers on board with DASH wallets and with the atm right by the door it would allow people to see DASH all over the place when they walk in.

Please more comments and any possible critiques- i want to post this proposal for this shop and our town-there are like 3 of us and a staff writer on our paper that could really help kickstart digital currency being accepted around here. Were all crypto soldiers-value the liberty aspect. Dash can take the lead in our town.

I like your proposal.

The only question I have is what kind of ATM are you using?

Do you think you will be able to get various other stores to start accepting Dash as well?

It is a bitteller atm-guy just got it at his store. I think we have a shot at making our town DASH friendly-its officially a battle. May the best currency win!

bitteller supports DASH now? I thought that was a "we could" if someone pays us from them.... General Bytes added DASH without us paying them just saying...

General Bytes is great. This is what the store just bought three days ago. I see this store as a great place to spread Dash and teach the community about the benefits of digital currency. The crowd involved in this is far reaching. Very cool if it gets love here and proposed. A win.

I want to put this one up officially soon-have a good East Texas DASH HEADQUARTERS for buying, meeting up, and having wallet and trading lessons. The owner bought some nice CPU screens that will be perfect for PowerPoint and learning.

General Bytes is great. This is what the store just bought three days ago. I see this store as a great place to spread Dash and teach the community about the benefits of digital currency. The crowd involved in this is far reaching. Very cool if it gets love here and proposed. A win.

Back