• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Wheew! This is challenging, but I am now on the right fork! Beginning Darksend Mixing, looking for collateral damage...
EDIT: Ha! Right off the get, a Collateral Payment. Will continue to monitor..

Wheew! This is challenging, but I am now on the right fork! Beginning Darksend Mixing, looking for collateral damage...
EDIT: Ha! Right off the get, a Collateral Payment. Will continue to monitor..

I'm on the right fork also, but I'm curious how do you get off of wrong fork and onto right?

yeah, the collateral payments are piling up in my wallets and its almost like the closer it is to completion the more collateral payments i'm getting
all in all it doesnt seem correct.

the first wallet is having a 99% completion but keeps getting collateral payments now (i set the filter on "All" to show that) , the rest of the wallets (44% - 71% - 74% completion) get increasingly more collateral payments during mixing but are progressing, they are all set for 900 / 4 rounds :

uMsWKcj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just posting my experience. I've been mixing a couple of hours now with no fees, seems to go very quickly and smoothly. Note, I was never on the wrong fork. I'm going to try some darksend + instantx together now ;P

OK, bad news.

Tried DS and IX together and though my wallet said I had 120 denominated funds, it said it couldn't find enough funds to send 14 coins. so I looked at the debug log but didn't see anything. So I shut the wallet down, and it's stuck with the warning not to shut down computer until core finishes shutting down. It's not shutting down.

Just posting my experience. I've been mixing a couple of hours now with no fees, seems to go very quickly and smoothly. Note, I was never on the wrong fork. I'm going to try some darksend + instantx together now ;P
are you sure your transaction filter is set on ''All" or on "Darksend Collateral Payment" ?

yeah, the collateral payments are piling up in my wallets and its almost like the closer it is to completion the more collateral payments i'm getting
all in all it doesnt seem correct.

the first wallet is having a 99% completion but keeps getting collateral payments now (i set the filter on "All" to show that) , the rest of the wallets (44% - 71% - 74% completion) get increasingly more collateral payments during mixing but are progressing, they are all set for 900 / 4 rounds :

uMsWKcj.jpg
They still look less than before this update. One of my wallets got 71 collateral fees, 1180/ 4 rounds, and only 59% completion (before the update.) My two wallets that were started for this update have much less collaterals.

Btw, I like your screen. Is it a 25 inch screen or something? :)

They still look less than before this update. One of my wallets got 71 collateral fees, 1180/ 4 rounds, and only 59% completion (before the update.) My two wallets that were started for this update have much less collaterals.

Btw, I like your screen. Is it a 25 inch screen or something? :)

Actually i have no idea what size it is :)

Problem is that my 99% completion wallet does not create any more darksend denominate transactions, just darksend collateral payments.
And i think the collateral payment fees should occur a lot less in general (they should be a lot more rare)

Actually i have no idea what size it is :)

Problem is that my 99% completion wallet does not create any more darksend denominate transactions, just darksend collateral payments.
And i think the collateral payment fees should occur a lot less in general (they should be a lot more rare)
Maybe UdjinM6 can explain why it's doing this... I guess you have no more inputs that can be split and denominated and DS thinks your wallet is misbehaving... idk.. Just like when the inputs were locked, DS couldn't denominate them and it kept creating collaterals.. Am I wrong, Udjin?

Maybe UdjinM6 can explain why it's doing this... I guess you have no more inputs that can be split and denominated and DS thinks your wallet is misbehaving... idk.. Just like when the inputs were locked, DS couldn't denominate them and it kept creating collaterals.. Am I wrong, Udjin?
Well, could be it, could be not :)
qwizzie hit me with debug.log from the first wallet pls [email protected]

well, now I have some because i've been turning my wallet on and off ;P I can't DS and IX together still. I've never been able to do that. My wallet says I have 120 denominated funds available, but when I try, it says there aren't enough denominated funds available.

OK, I think it's because I didn't have the right combination of inputs available. When I tried sending 10 coins, I still didn't have enough denominated coins, even if I checked 2 10.0001 inputs. BTW did this change? Didn't it used to be 10.001?

I don't know what I did differently, but one time I tried and it said I would have 10000 times the normal fee which is considered an insanely high fee. I think that was when I chose 2 10.0001 inputs (since I had no 1.0 or less inputs that have gone through 5 rounds....?)

well, now I have some because i've been turning my wallet on and off ;P I can't DS and IX together still. I've never been able to do that. My wallet says I have 120 denominated funds available, but when I try, it says there aren't enough denominated funds available.

OK, I think it's because I didn't have the right combination of inputs available. When I tried sending 10 coins, I still didn't have enough denominated coins, even if I checked 2 10.0001 inputs. BTW did this change? Didn't it used to be 10.001?

I don't know what I did differently, but one time I tried and it said I would have 10000 times the normal fee which is considered an insanely high fee. I think that was when I chose 2 10.0001 inputs (since I had no 1.0 or less inputs that have gone through 5 rounds....?)
try selecting 10.0... and 0.10... and send 10 after that

EDIT: hey, there was no mention about "no 1.0 or less inputs that have gone through 5 rounds" when I replied! :tongue:
Try selecting 10.00.. and sending 9.91 or smth like that

Yah, keep adding to my posts. I just don't have enough types of denominations yet I guess. My goal was to DS/IX at the same time. Even if coin control is on, it can't find an appropriate combo. So I guess I'll let the wallet continue it's darksend mixing until complete, or close to completion :) Then see if it will work :)

try selecting 10.0... and 0.10... and send 10 after that

EDIT: hey, there was no mention about "no 1.0 or less inputs that have gone through 5 rounds" when I replied! :tongue:
Try selecting 10.00.. and sending 9.91 or smth like that
Actually, 9.9901, 19.9901, 99.9901.... :)

UdjinM6 , hopefully you can make DS to split the numbers on their own at the IX's calls? :)

No clue, but my wallet ended to wrong fork when i downloaded complete blockchaing again.

Yes, I tried it out... Like you, I deleted all except wallet.dat from testnet3 folder, DL'd whole blockchain, and ended up on wrong fork. :mad:
To get back on right fork I restored my testnet3 folder (which was fine to begin with). :smile:

You could go here (near bottom of page) and download file for Block 75210 : https://github.com/UdjinM6/dash-bootstrap
Hope this helps

Reactions: AjM
Back