• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

They have updated finally :)

26 minutes ago158554trademybitcom diff: 1499.39 gen block: 10 fee to MN 2.5 Xht8wfjcdvQA1Eimn8D44kwVeyfTyCQQvFOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158514trademybitcom 1674.29 9.0375 2.25938 XbZP5tQA8KPct8iWFuCmXgX68hFJMMbUveOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158505trademybitcom 1739.77 8.002 2.0005 XiYd88F159s4J6KmSnuhavCKQDsWMceDktOnyx (0.10.15.13+)

UdjinM6 I know we con do this in that way BUT I was thinking about the pools we don`t know yet. For example all of these the solomining who are not pdated...

This is cointron: XsjvcNAJdEptrq8fBPy6yAgnpHgH9Zpb3T
I`d say ... that addr 3T is not coinotron, because they have sent me an email 5hours ago they have updated.
3T addres since 23h pays 25% to MNs

Addr: 7 hours ago158500 XtpmYcCZDFSGjD47ak18M4sS88P4N1zByo block: 6 MN fee: 1.2012
I want to see their 1st found block....if it will be paid with 25% this is the addresss of coinotron.

I`d say ... that addr 3T is not coinotron, because they have sent me an email 5hours ago they have updated.
3T addres since 23h pays 25% to MNs

Addr: 7 hours ago158500 XtpmYcCZDFSGjD47ak18M4sS88P4N1zByo block: 6 MN fee: 1.2012
I want to see their 1st found block....if it will be paid with 25% this is the addresss of coinotron.

Here is why i think it is coinotron:

It is cointron because i got paid by 3T 14 hours ago and at http://drk.poolhash.org/ 3T is shown as cointron :) And yes, they paid 25% (1.75 is 25% of 7)
I0A9CR0.png

w9gmsxH.png

Here is why i think it is coinotron:

It is cointron because i got paid by 3T 14 hours ago and at http://drk.poolhash.org/ 3T is shown as cointron :) And yes, they paid 25% (1.75 is 25% of 7)
I0A9CR0.png

w9gmsxH.png
I feel convinced ;)
Didn`t look both of them.
So they have updated much before than I received the email.
OK it OK :)

You Dirty Bastard...:wink:
OK sorry guys it was off topic.
Needed a bit of humor because ltc1btc says they don`t know how to update...they are the thing which Ignition said a bit before.

Needed a bit of humor because ltc1btc says they don`t know how to update...they are the thing which Ignition said a bit before.
Please, they were one of the biggest culprits for months with 10% or no payments to MNs...

Please, they were one of the biggest culprits for months with 10% or no payments to MNs...
Yes I remember, so they know tee code they know exactly how to update but they will wait as much as they can to get more profits. Grrr how much I`d like to kick their ass ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

They are probably messing with you. But if it is true then perhaps we need to create a step-by-step guide to show pools how to update.

p.s. what's the story with wafflepool? I don't understand why they are acting like a ....

They are probably messing with you. But if it is true then perhaps we need to create a step-by-step guide to show pools how to update.

p.s. what's the story with wafflepool? I don't understand why they are acting like a ....
I don`t know,neither, I`ve msg them on bct, reddit, email.

I emailed waffle, x11ltc, and multipool.us about being on the latest 10.15.16 wallet.

Waffle might be hesitant because they are running 10.16.0 (the early build with send-many). I did inform him that was a testing release that while it does function on mainnet, the new features still need fixes and that build does not include fixes for the network fragmenting. We'll see what happens.

Multipool is on the latest and said they will be applying the stratum changes in the next few days.

Back