• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your anonymised balance remains zero until the coins have been through your specified number of DS rounds. At least mine did.

Took some time but:

6ijj6UW.jpg

Your anonymised balance remains zero until the coins have been through your specified number of DS rounds. At least mine did.
Most likely it´s me, but:
If I remember correctly, default rounds would be 2. Correct?
So in my case I´d expect another run, which does not take place.
Debug log insists on "DoAutomaticDenominating : No funds detected in need of denominating".

Most likely it´s me, but:
If I remember correctly, default rounds would be 2. Correct?
So in my case I´d expect another run, which does not take place.
Debug log insists on "DoAutomaticDenominating : No funds detected in need of denominating".
Have you told it to denominate though? I think by default in recent builds it won't. Someone please correct me if I'm talking rubbish, but that seemed to be the case for me with the last version.

Have you told it to denominate though? I think by default in recent builds it won't. Someone please correct me if I'm talking rubbish, but that seemed to be the case for me with the last version.
My wallet 10.12.14 linux started denominating automatically. I did not do anything.

No, first round started automatically.

A new password prompt appeared moments ago, although it did not lead to a new (visible) transaction. Will give it a few more minutes.
If this is ecpected behavior, I can only say it´s not too comfortable to sit there and babysit the client for potential password prompts :wink:

So I had 1599 coins in my Anonymized balance. Sent 154 coins somewhere and now my Anozymized balance went back to 0.

No, first round started automatically.

A new password prompt appeared moments ago, although it did not lead to a new (visible) transaction. Will give it a few more minutes.
If this is ecpected behavior, I can only say it´s not too comfortable to sit there and babysit the client for potential password prompts :wink:
Probably dementia on my part then, I have started a fresh wallet to see what it does.

If you look in coin control can you see locked amounts? I think they are what is currently going through the MN system.

So I had 1599 coins in my Anonymized balance. Sent 154 coins somewhere and now my Anozymized balance went back to 0.
When the adress is used once, it is not considered anonymized anymore I think.

So is it going to start anonymizing my entire balance after every transaction I make?
Not if you specify the inputs I think, I'll have to check.

edit: just got a 0.026 collateral charge because input signing timed out. Connection never dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent coins to a new address in the same wallet. After confirming the transaction with the testnet block explorer, it doesn't appear in coin control.
Only the first address upon wallet creation and it's corresponding change address appear to be accessible with coin control in QT. (With no-preference selected)

Linux.

Sent coins to a new address in the same wallet. After confirming the transaction with the testnet block explorer, it doesn't appear in coin control.
Only the first address upon wallet creation and it's corresponding change address appear to be accessible with coin control in QT. (With no-preference selected)

Linux.
Just set some anonymised coins (with inputs specified) to a newly generated wallet address and it appears in coin control fine for me.

edit: it also doesn't seem to have rendered my whole balance unanonymised again in the opinion of the wallet.

edit2: sending some coins out of wallet to the faucet without specifying inputs, just 'use anonymised coins' did however render the whole balance unanonymised as far as the wallet is concerned though.

edit3: generated another inwallet test address using 'no preference' and it appeared breifly in coin control, but the first one had vanished. Now both have vanished from coin control as it's going about DS-ing them. Maybe they will reappear in due course... I will wait. Both new addresses still appear under listaccounts from the console.

2ikdu91.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back