• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Updated yet ?!

Version #5
RY1DOrA.jpg

Well I thought about putting something on my website, but with my lack of time and the huge amount of versions there is usually I keep getting behind. I can put something now that we seem to be relatively stable. Won't be an image as I would like to keep drk.mn as light as possible.

Would be nice if there were some sort of API from darkcoin.io to get latest version number...

Edit:
Did 2 things, a big warning message on the top.
Version of the masternode displays in red background when still on 0.10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought about putting something on my website, but with my lack of time and the huge amount of versions there is usually I keep getting behind. I can put something now that we seem to be relatively stable. Won't be an image as I would like to keep drk.mn as light as possible.

Would be nice if there were some sort of API from darkcoin.io to get latest version number...

that would be nice
with a version + link to
https://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/

vertoe do you have a tip regarding API ?
tx

I use ruby + nokogiri. :)

Code:
doc = Nokogiri::Slop <<-EOXML
<employees>
  <employee status="active">
    <fullname>Dean Martin</fullname>
  </employee>
  <employee status="inactive">
    <fullname>Jerry Lewis</fullname>
  </employee>
</employees>
EOXML

# navigate!
doc.employees.employee.last.fullname.content # => "Jerry Lewis"

crowning, I have another idea: I'm sure all MN operators would check on your site and elbereth's site to see if their MNs show up... Maybe you guys can put up a big banner on your sites and tell them to update? :)

My pages are small to be able to put them in a Widget on the desktop, so there's no place for big banners.

I decided for this:
DRK_Update.png

The red text is clickable and and goes directly to https://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/

Hi, Iam pretty new here, but I have managed to get through all of these recent changes. I just have a simple question and was hoping some could answer. How to you create another wallet? In the old Onyx version, I think it was pretty easy, now I don't see that command. Could someone help me create an additional wallet? Thanks for your time...Tup

please disregard the above, it's already been answered I must have pushed the wrong button or something..!!

please disregard the above, it's already been answered I must have pushed the wrong button or something..!!
No problem. On your thread click on "Watch Thread" link at the top right and you will be notified when someone posts on that thread, if they don't tag you or they answer the thread without your quote.

Back