• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Updated MN / Miner Reallocation Schedule

Ryan Taylor

Foundation Member
On the AMA broadcast last week, there was feedback from the community that an updated reward reallocation schedule would be helpful to the community.

Background: A decision proposal passed in the July 2020 voting cycle. DCG implemented the change in the next major release in September 2020. The proposal included predicted reallocation dates which assumed the first reallocation would occur at the end of September. However, activation of the reallocation took several weeks. Lock-in of the change wasn't until early November, and the first reallocation occurred on November 28th, 2020.

Now that the actual reallocation start date is known, the community requested an updated set of date predictions, which I agreed on the call to provide. Please see below my updated reallocation date predictions. It will be fun to see how accurate my model is by the year 2025 when the reallocation is scheduled to conclude.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 6.43.58 PM.png

Back