• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

United States WestCoast DASH Team

migavi

DASH Project Proposal

Our long term goal is getting the US community involved in DASH and increase all around knowledge of the significant use DASH can bring to our payment system in the world. We are willing to answer any questions via email, skype, and other social media platforms. Our proposal is asking for a five month period in which different phases will market DASH in the United States focusing primarily on the states of California, Nevada, Washington, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, and Arizona. We then plan on expanding to the middle and eastern states if we are properly funded. Fortunately, we are located in the state of California; therefore we will focus on expanding the use of DASH mainly in the state of California. CA has a population of 39.5 million people with 7.8% of the population unbanked.

We plan on keeping the DASH community updated with weekly progress reports and constant communication so that there is secure trust in the marketing and push for innovation in DASH within the United States.

Phase 1.

April 2018

Planning and Organization for phases 2-5. This analysis will involve managing the approved financial budget for the marketing our team is proposing. This involves reaching out to different organizations via travel, email, and face to face communication. This also includes the ordering of all DASH supplies, event planning, tickets needed to be purchased, etc.

Phase 2.

May 2018

Brand Recognition/Ambassador within CA Universities, California Tech and Finance epicenters, and specific community centers targeted on building the DASH society. (This marketing phase will continue throughout the phases due to future approved dates.) Setting up DASH booths where we will speak about DASH and help setup DASH wallets, etc. We will target California universities, but plan for other US state universities depending on the final approved financial budget. Due to the technology and newly innovated crypto space, we believe targeting US young adult students in this phase can significantly increase the knowledge and use of DASH. We also plan on setting one on one appointments with crypto investors within California and get DASH awareness within the already established crypto space. We intend to go to music, art, and other social events that are known within California so we can extend our network and teach others about DASH and the capability that it holds.

Phase 3.

June 2018

This phase will begin our DASH billboard and radio station mission that our team believes will really push towards DASH recognition. 98% percent of U.S. residents aged 18 or older have either driven or ridden in a vehicle in the past month and 71% percent of travelers look at the roadside billboards. We believe that by implementing DASH billboards over known and busy freeways, this visual banner will highly increase DASH awareness. Billboards represent 17% of all outdoor advertising types (the number of outdoor advertising displays in the US being 2 million). The total OOH revenue (Occupational Outlook Handbook: Bureau of Labor Statistics) in 2015 was $7.3 billion and billboards accounted for 65% of all OOH revenue. We believe that this will increase brand awareness simply by putting billboards in freeways where thousands of American drivers drive daily. For example, the I-405 Freeway in CA is known as the busiest interstate in the US and it was reported in 2013 (FIVE YEARS PRIOR- THIS STAT MOST LIKEY HAS SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED) that is was averaging 379,000 vehicles each day. By renting billboards monthly, we are expecting over 12 million drivers to view DASH billboards on the busiest intersections in the United States. 7-10 seconds is the reported number of seconds a traveler sees a billboard; we believe that those few seconds will trigger curiosity about DASH and what it represents. (Digital Billboards rotate generally every 8 seconds for maximum exposure)

93% of Americans have listened to AM/FM radio during the past week. By contacting local radio stations and network connections, we plan on implementing a 10 second DASH recording that will be broadcasted on various AM/FM radio stations.

(Statistics from Arbitron National In-Car Study:2009 Edition

This phase we want to put an ad in a major U.S. magazine (i.e. USA Today) that will be about the DASH Evolution v1 – Mainnet that is coming out June 2018. This will reach out to the entire country instead of just the West Coast.

This phase will also begin our bi-monthly DASH events that will continue onto Phase 5. A total of six DASH events will be held. These events will focus on centering local people in the area such as small business employees and local families; we plan on having 75-100 at each meetup.

We also plan on launching a U.S. based DASH biweekly newsletter with current status of coin through email subscription this month. Focus on reader compatibility of cryptocurrency based on information provided. A goal of 50,000 U.S. subscribers and 75,000 world-wide by conference in phase 5. Weekly subscriptions will be filled with videos and content streamed digitally.

Execution of Social Media advertisements throughout all platforms. This will include a short DASH video that explains its use and why it is needed by the consumer. Advertisements for Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube will be broadcasted to millions of US and worldwide social media users.

Phase 4.

July 2018

Social Media. This phase will be concentrated on creating visuals for our social media platforms. These videos will show how DASH knowledge and usage in the US has already increased within the last few phases. We will include personal video and camera footage from the previous phases (such as a university student speaking about DASH and receiving their first DASH) and this will be included in different social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The financial budget will cover expenses for videos and production materials. We also plan on visiting different states within the US and speaking with people everywhere regarding DASH and the amazing use that this cryptocurrency will have on the US. All of this footage with be included in videos and will be shown on all social media platforms.

Phase 5.

August 2018

DASH Conference in US cities

We will be event planners for a total of 3 DASH conferences within major cities such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Portland (will be approved later due to available dates and funding). During this time we will need DASH team representatives and community to come out these events to speak on DASH. We are looking to have 1,000+ people. Many of them will be business owners from around the certain area who will be personally invited and approached by a member of our marketing team. We will be looking for many business owners to attend in order to begin understanding DASH payment system. The Western and South-Western area of the U.S. will see a significant increase DASH’s recognition and use.

-DASH Billboard/Radio Station Segment

Billboards will range from $1,000 to $12,000 in high congested areas for four week periods. Price will be dependent upon type of billboard (Digital, Bulletin, Poster, Junior Poster). Contracts will be established through the Lamar company

Digital Bulletins in Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA can range from $5,000 to $12,000
Premium Bulletins in Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA can range from $1,000 to $10,000
(4-week periods)

-DASH Conference in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and San Francisco (Phase 4-5)

Our team will host a DASH conference in the three most populated and financial cities in the Western United States. This budget includes renting out Venues, Supplies, and the transportation, room, and board for any DASH speakers. Food for our guest.

We are planning for 1,000+ attendees per conference.

-DASH ads in Newspapers and Magazines

We are allocating for one DASH advertisement in a major U.S. Newspaper or magazine in the month of June for the release of the DASH Evolution v1 – Mainnet. For example, USA weekly states that they have about 889,000 viewers per ad. Putting an ad in a newspaper with high viewers can really bring DASH awareness. We really believe that the release of the Evolution platform in June can really push towards DASH mass adoption.

-DASH Wallet Setups

We plan on helping and setting up $5 wallets at these meetings and tabling events. We also plan on giving an extra $5 incentive to the people who post on their social media about opening their DASH wallet. We will create a social media hashtag so that everyone on the DASH community can visually see the impact our team will have. We will also have visuals (pictures and videos) of all the new DASH wallet users and this will be updated (on tabling and event days) on our proposal site in order for the DASH community to see new users. (This footage will also be included in Phase 4)

We will help set up about 8,500-10,000 wallets by the time our phases 1-5 are completed.

-DASH Giveaways

These will be given to specific people who win contests or giveaways during any events, promotional periods or conferences that we hold. They will be extra incentives for people who invite many others, bring social media awareness, etc.

-DASH participations in Art Festivals, Community Outreaches, Tech/Finance Events, and much more.

DASH Team plans on using events such as these to reach out to a broader network of people. Some examples of events we plan on attending in no order: Kaya Fest Awareness and Music Festival, Sunset Beach Art Festival, Largest West Coast Design Event: Las Vegas 2018 Summer Market, Electronic Entertainment Expo LA, Coachella Music and Arts Festival, etc.)

DASH payment solutions and merchant options will be presented at these events. Set up one on one interviews with event coordinators to discuss possible future DASH payment system for their events. Some of these events are having 125,00 plus people attending a day. Our team believes we can preserve our DASH spot at these events in order to speak with attendees face to face about DASH.

-DASH Bi-monthly Events (Phases 3-5)

There will be six separate events in different cities in the United States. We plan on having 75-100 per event. This budget will include light food and beverage, chair and table rentals, small venue location, screen projectors, podiums, etc.

-DASH Marketing Apparel and Accessories

DASH T-shirts, DASH easy to understand pamphlets, DASH keychains, DASH lanyards, DASH banners, DASH tabling supplies, etc.

-Travel and Board

This includes travel and hotel expenses (for travel to and through CA, OR, AZ, NV, etc) Airline, car rentals, train, bus, other forms of transportation for DASH brand ambassadors; also hotel room and board. Vehicle gas for transportation and emergency allocation, if needed. In case of flat tire or tow for any vehicles transporting materials or personnel for the DASH team. Reimbursement for gas for DASH team or personnel.

-DASH Team

(this will consist of 8-10 member team we plan on creating throughout phases 2-5)

They will be paid in DASH if they meet monthly team goals of wallet setups and they also brand DASH awareness daily. They will also be given incentives when they reach DASH team member goals. We expect our team to consistently be putting at least 15-25 hours a week during each our phases.($200 per week per team member for phases 2-5, consisting of 4 months total). DASH Team will be driving throughout CA to set up tabling and events. (These team members will be chosen by their knowledge of DASH and crypto, work ethic, communication skills, etc)

-DASH Ambassador Team of 7

Our ambassador team plans to devote at least 7-10 hours per day every day of the week during this five month marketing campaign. Since we are recently university graduates, we are dedicating our complete schedules and promise to the DASH community and team that we will put forward our best efforts to push towards DASH innovation. We are committing to DASH, because we believe in its purpose. In order to sustain ourselves, we are asking to be paid throughout this very dedicated and focused period.

Arizona State University

Community Centers/ Local Meetups

Vidcon – Anaheim, CA

Central New Mexico Community College

Technology Forums

Cyber/Crypto Events

Oregon State University

University of Nevada – Las Vegas

Our team is working hard to raise funds for the DASH proposal fee. If you believe in our team’s vision to bring DASH awareness and mass adoption to the United States, feel free to donate. (This will be removed when we’ve reached the 5 DASH fee.)

To our mutual investment.

Thank you so much DASH community.

DASH: XeukFDnmX2kUASWDNxaKDGoFnLZJy3DyKe

Last edited:
Hey what city are you in? I will be going through California very soon. I feel your idea is really BIG and that the Dash Community would feel much better about passing something this BIG with some smaller projects under your belt solidifying your reputation. If you and your team want to meetup and help me on my tour I would love to interview you and find out more about your goals and how you can pull it off.

For the record I like big ideas-and it takes people like you making it happen. Hope you can meetup with me!

The North American market is very important for Dash. I think that a project of this magnitude can help the community grow and consolidate much more.
As a recommendation, I would tell you to explain what differentiates your proposal from the rest of those that have already been made in the United States. I'm sure you have great ideas but it's a matter of communicating them to the MasterNodes

Hey what city are you in? I will be going through California very soon. I feel your idea is really BIG and that the Dash Community would feel much better about passing something this BIG with some smaller projects under your belt solidifying your reputation. If you and your team want to meetup and help me on my tour I would love to interview you and find out more about your goals and how you can pull it off.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! My team and I are located in Orange County. We would definitely like to schedule a meet up so we can exchange information regarding your tour. I would love to sit down and talk to you about our goals and how we really want to raise DASH awareness. We really believe in DASH's potential and purpose; we would love to speak with anyone who wants to discuss DASH. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Miguel

The North American market is very important for Dash. I think that a project of this magnitude can help the community grow and consolidate much more.
As a recommendation, I would tell you to explain what differentiates your proposal from the rest of those that have already been made in the United States. I'm sure you have great ideas but it's a matter of communicating them to the MasterNodes

Hello!

Thank you for your recommendation. I believe our proposal differentiates from others due to the fact that we focus dramatically on face to face interaction, whether that be through all day tabling events, forums, panels, community centers, local events, conferences, schools etc. Our team believes that face to face interaction is most important because of how early this platform is and how difficult it may be for some people to understand it. Being able to explain and teach others in person is known to be more effective rather than having someone learn through online videos or forums. We will be sure to incorporate why we believe our proposal has potential to really extend the DASH platform and how its distinction from other proposals could push towards mass adoption in the West Coast of the United States. Thank you again for your feedback!

Best regards,
Miguel

I really admire the breadth and scope of this proposal and what you're setting out to do, and feel that each of the components will be of great value to Dash. I do, however, think asking this much upfront will be a hard sell to most MNOs. If you broke each section down in to its own proposal, I think you'd have an easier time getting some or all of them passed. I also didn't see any mention about how accountability and metrics will be handled other than the bit about regular updates. Most MNOs are going to want a project of this magnitude to have a solid escrow set up to ensure your team delivers on its promises and goals, so be thinking about which of the trusted partners for escrow (Dash Core, Green Candle, etc) you'd like to partner with. All of these are avenues that--to my knowledge--haven't really been explored, so they'd be great first steps in hammering the North American market in ways a lot of others haven't tried.

Back