• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to use DMT to Update Payee address with Ledger nano-S

GPKIEFER

I am using DMT (v.0.9.36) latest with my Ledger nano-S and trying to update the payee address. I keep getting the following error in DMT:

-1: rpc/evo.cpp:1060 (protx_update_registrar_wrapper) Internal bug detected: 'ptx.pubKeyOperator.IsLegacy() == (ptx.nVersion == CProUpRegTx::LEGACY_BLS_VERSION)' You may report this issue here: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/issues

RPC network status is green and OK and HW status shows green connected to nano S.

Any ideas?

I am using DMT (v.0.9.36) latest with my Ledger nano-S and trying to update the payee address. I keep getting the following error in DMT:

-1: rpc/evo.cpp:1060 (protx_update_registrar_wrapper) Internal bug detected: 'ptx.pubKeyOperator.IsLegacy() == (ptx.nVersion == CProUpRegTx::LEGACY_BLS_VERSION)' You may report this issue here: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/issues

RPC network status is green and OK and HW status shows green connected to nano S.

Any ideas?
1. Are you using a public RPC node or your own to connect to the Dash network?
2. Are you using a legacy operator key? In other words: did you register masternode before Dash v19 was activated?

No my masternode is hosted currently on Allnodes and has been for over a year. Current version listed on Allnodes is 19.2.0

Windows 10 Pro
I've created a dedicated build for Windows with the "legacy mode" option availablem, which you can download with the Keybase app under the following link: keybase://public/bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/executables/0.9.37-rc1/DashMasternodeTool-0.9.37.rc1.zip
See if this helps in your scenario.

After starting the "Update Payout Address..." window check the "Legacy Operator Key" option before sending the update transaction:
2023-09-05_17-56-46.png

I've created a dedicated build for Windows with the "legacy mode" option availablem, which you can download with the Keybase app under the following link: keybase://public/bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/executables/0.9.37-rc1/DashMasternodeTool-0.9.37.rc1.zip
See if this helps in your scenario.

After starting the "Update Payout Address..." window check the "Legacy Operator Key" option before sending the update transaction:
View attachment 12084
Thank you. All good now. Payee address was successfully updated and shows in both DMT and my Allnodes dashboard.

I'm currently using Allnodes.com, but I want to learn how to install EVO on testnet myself.
4000 tDASH: dc0a515c634269f1f3bdc2fa4d84f93dadb04ac7db91ece725d9bd8279b914a3
It’s hard for me to install EVO from the command line, so I use:
Dash Core version v20.1.0 (testnet, 64-bit)
and DashMasternodeTool.exe v0.9.38 does not support Ledger Nano X 2.2.3?

screenshoter.ru/sP59WQzB0Pq?a
screenshoter.ru/sP5MnwJBGqy?a
Help)

Back