• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

UFO filmed crossing the moon

Sub-Ether

Off topic wouldn't be off topic without the occasional alien posting :grin:
Looks to be pretty good camera equipment
(btw, for sceptics, on one of the moon landings there is a similiar shadow cast by an unknown obect for a few minutes filmed by Nasa, the footage is not disputed, has never been explained)

and another firing thrusters ?

Enjoy and have a nice day :cool:

Man where do you find this stuff? This is great!

Yes, interesting vids. I've been from one to another and spent the whole afternoon on this. Thanks ^^

BTW, it's good to see so many aliens in a single thread lol I felt obliged to remind you that we, the rabbitian people, are from a peaceful small planet. You're always welcome there!
lepusm79.png

May the carrots be with us!

Yes, interesting vids. I've been from one to another and spent the whole afternoon on this. Thanks ^^

BTW, it's good to see so many aliens in a single thread lol I felt obliged to remind you that we, the rabbitian people, are from a peaceful small planet. You're always welcome there!
lepusm79.png

May the carrots be with us!
As opposed to fish eh, I had a look for the Nasa moon landing one with the object casting a shadow beneath the orbiter but couldn't find it, I think its in one of them UFO compilations but there is so much chaff to go through, its hard to find the real footage as 99% is either shakey camera or fake!

As opposed to fish eh, I had a look for the Nasa moon landing one with the object casting a shadow beneath the orbiter but couldn't find it, I think its in one of them UFO compilations but there is so much chaff to go through, its hard to find the real footage as 99% is either shakey camera or fake!
The spinning craft has been spotted a few times. I did see a clip posted from a passenger airline window. I'll have to try and find it again.

Back