• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Translation help - - PLEASE - -

Yes, there are few strings (<10) still missing (it’s been 1 month since I updated en and few of them slightly changed). I’ll regenerate and upload en in few hours.
Meanwhile, there are plenty of "stable" strings to translate or update (skip strings which says "bitcoin") ;)

btw, a small hint: many strings can be updated via "Suggestion -> Use this" and small tuning

Translation help please
https://www.transifex.com/dash/dash/languages/
Many bellow 100% please lets finnish this off !
(once and for all)
tx
:D

Hello Tungfa, I would like to help with Spanish translation. How can I get access to it?
Thanks for your time!

Update: I have sent a request to join the translation team in transifex (My Nick: Theghost1980) just some minutes ago, specifically to support the Spanish translation :D

Last edited:
Wow, this was some serious work, much more work than last time!

We are WAY too verbose.

Now the end-user might actually understand what she's doing.

Do we really want this? :eek:

In other words, the German translation for Dash Core is finished. Welcome Krautland...
smilebreit.gif

Hello Tungfa, I would like to help with Spanish translation. How can I get access to it?
Thanks for your time!

Update: I have sent a request to join the translation team in transifex (My Nick: Theghost1980) just some minutes ago, specifically to support the Spanish translation :D
Accepted, thank you! :)

Hi @all,

what's up with translations?
I was wondering why the client is mostly translated into many languages but the website is just english?!

I also applied for the german language team at transifex but did't get a response? Anybody here who I could poke to get approved? :)

Hi @all,

I was wondering why the client is mostly translated into many languages but the website is just english?!

I also applied for the german language team at transifex but did't get a response? Anybody here who I could poke to get approved? :)
We have quite a few people working on german translations already, actually, but I just accepted request anyway. Welcome :)

re website languages: no idea. @tungfa ?

Hi @all,

The webpage will be out in Russ, Chi, Port, Esp as usual
we are working on it and coming "soon"

@UdjinM6
Thanks for adding me. You are right, looks like everything is (now) translated, just not reviewed.
Or isn't reviewing used for this project?

@tungfa
Glad this is in the works. I think most every day users don't expect to get translated software, if the website isn't translated.
How is the process there? Is help for a German version needed there?

Back