• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

To Be Deleted **Until Release**

Would you support this proposal if it was submitted

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, with some changes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tend to agree with this. I see little to no benefits to the network here, except for a tiny bit of "feel-good" advertising. I'm all for charities, but $50,000 (even 25,000!) is a non-starter for me.

Thank you for reading the proposal

We are happy to work with the Dash Community / foundation to come to an agreeable amount, but our idea is the integrate Dash and the crypto foundation.

I've previously tried working with Starlight Children’s Foundation and found them very choosey who they work with. I'd like to see a letter that confirms their interest. Are they fully aware of dash's involvement? Thanks.

i will arrange this for you in a formal letter from the foundation, Agreed it was hard to explain the magic internet money concept, but like Youth Focus they are in need of extra funding. and to essential get with the times.

It seems like asking for money to make money so a portion of that money can go to charity and the rest stays with the guy who was clever enough to ask for it.

Very good point, Dash can and will control the 1000 Dash within each masternode. this comes back to @lynx which is pretty much the same thing.

Can i please request this thread to be deleted, I may have submitted this pre-maturely. Once our pool is out of BETA, and our legals are in place then we will re visit. Thank you everyone for the time to respond! - Only now have i seen this was a little pre mature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back