• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The "Public Dash Slack" now has a tip bot!

Whats your favorite place to chat about Dash?

• DashTalk.org

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Dash Related Slack Channels

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • With Friends offline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IRC & Chatrooms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Telegram

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • BitcoinTalk

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, ETC)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other (Please post where?)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • DashRoundTable (Just for Buster, lol)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I don't talk about Dash much honestly..

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

TheDashGuy

Just wanted to toss this out thier for anyone who is interested, we are doing our best to create a micro Dash economy and such tools are of the utmost use to that goal.

So come join us, come help us, come chat with us, and lets grow the Dash ecosystem, recruit new Dashers, do some cool marketing projects, develop some cool websites and just do our best as crypto enthusiasts to fulfill Satoshi's vision.

Join us over at: https://digitalcash.signup.team/ and get started today! There is currently 122 people and we hope to break 200 in the coming month!

Thanks again everyone! This community is wonderful and I hope to see us grow for years to come.

TLDR: Come join us, help out, and perhaps you might earn yourself a tip or two!

edit: Thanks to naruby for the tip bot and too buster and Solarminer for testing it and everyone else who had a hand in this cool new tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude your telling me. Sometimes I'm in my car talking about dash and when I look over to my passenger seat no one's there, who am I talking too?

TheDashGuy my favorite place to discuss dash is dashtalk and slack, but I had to go with DRT. :)
My heart is torn, but given how the vote is going, I need to say dashtalk :wink:

this is a hard one
telegram is the easiest via phone , lol, sorry simplicity and flexibility over ... (something else) :wink:

Back