• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Crypto Show new direction for our Dash promotions.

We will be releasing a new proposal tomorrow with a new direction and here it is.
While we feel that unsung is a great project and we will continue to do this at our own expense we feel we would serve Dash better if we are reaching merchants and users of crypto currency more directly. We see the writing on the wall concerning the Cannabis industry and its problems of being unbanked. As we all know Bitcoin really got its monetary value from things like the Silk Road and Satoshi Dice. We want to retool and refocus what we're doing with Dash to reach directly to the medical Cannabis industry by traveling to dispensaries growers and other merchants in the industry to meet face-to-face and bring them on board. It won't be long before the banks stop shunning this industry and we need to make an impact now .
We need to let the Cannabis industry know that we were there for them when the banks were not and hopefully they will show the same loyalty and stick with Dash when the banks do finally come around.
On this 4/20 we will be on the ground in Denver meeting with these companies to talk to them about integrating Dash as well as talking with the patrons to get them to set up with wallets. In the coming months we would like to continue this by traveling to other cities where cannabis is legal whether it be recreational or medicinal and establish partnerships with these businesses. We've already got a jump on this by bringing an online cannabis pharmacy on board which will be announced on 420. This can absolutely be huge for the adoption rate. For the past three years we've dedicated the month of April to reaching out to cannabis luminaries to come on the show and discuss the issues of legalizing cannabis. Going forward we would like to include cannabis more often in the show year around to build a larger audience of that demographic and reach new users of crypto currency by appealing to these audiences obviously were far better served by reaching outside of the echo chamber . The whole reason we at The Crypto Show even got involved with crypto currency was a political statement against the Federal Reserve and here is basically the same issue with cannabis. Once again it's something we can probably make a difference with and I think this is a great direction to increase adoption and value for Dash.
We've already established quite a few connections with merchants in Denver we would appreciate any other connections anyone else has if you want to forward those to us.
Feedback welcome

Makes sense, have you done any research on how open are they to adopt this tech?

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Makes sense, have you done any research on how open are they to adopt this tech?

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk
Well we have a meeting with several of them in different aspects of the industry we will be sitting down to talk with them about it and see where we can take it from there it's not like the banks are showing them any love. We have a good repore with quite a few people in the industry and a lot of positive shows that lean their way I think they listen to us.

Well we have a meeting with several of them in different aspects of the industry we will be sitting down to talk with them about it and see where we can take it from there it's not like the banks are showing them any love. We have a good repore with quite a few people in the industry and a lot of positive shows that lean their way I think they listen to us.

Good luck with the trip. It could be a big win for Dash and cannabis.

Sounds like it's worth a try to me. Just don't ask for $80,000 lol ;)

Will this still include the sponsorship on the radio show itself?

You'll have my support, but as @TroyDASH says don't get crazy with the first ask... Dash is a great match with InstantSend for the cannabis industry, that is very under-banked. Blaze it up! :cool:

Back